How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1026
  1. #61
    Member yasumori is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroburner View Post
    visual or lazy? :D
    Guess lazy.

  2. #62
    Registered dmangucci is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroburner View Post
    visual or lazy? :D
    no honestly..i read the whole thing but couldn't make sense of somethings. that's why it would be better to see.. its just a suggestion though :). Your work is good

    Quote Originally Posted by yasumori View Post
    It will took few hours, you really think anybody will watch how the DB is recovering? Trust me - nobody.

    Zero's post is the best one. Just make it step by step. Or maybe SQL Server installation is too hard?
    i would watch it...might just be me..but if people really wanted to make the server, i dont think they would mind watching all the videos

  3. #63
    Account Inactive martijn464 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    I started up my server and yesterday i just could play..... but now it is "Checking client version" and i get " Failed to connect to an upgrade information server "

    What to do ?

  4. #64
    Hardcore Member ZeroBurner is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    141Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by martijn464 View Post
    I started up my server and yesterday i just could play..... but now it is "Checking client version" and i get " Failed to connect to an upgrade information server "

    What to do ?
    Check if your log server is still alive, as I said you should execute the checkprocedures.py every day otherwise the log server will crash and nothing will work anymore, without this component up nothing will work.

    I suggest you to schedule the execution of that py every day at midnight + everytime you login.
    I'm the result of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object...

    -x- What, did your mom buy you a puter for Christmas? -x-

  5. #65
    Account Inactive martijn464 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroburner View Post
    Check if your log server is still alive, as I said you should execute the checkprocedures.py every day otherwise the log server will crash and nothing will work anymore, without this component up nothing will work.

    I suggest you to schedule the execution of that py every day at midnight + everytime you login.
    And what if i have done all this ?

    I have runned the checkprocedures file 2 times now
    Logserver is OK ( give no error or something )

    Still not working ( still checking the client version....... )

  6. #66
    Hardcore Member ZeroBurner is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    141Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by martijn464 View Post
    And what if i have done all this ?

    I have runned the checkprocedures file 2 times now
    Logserver is OK ( give no error or something )

    Still not working ( still checking the client version....... )
    You're stuck in Launcher? maybe IP change on the VM? are you able to access trough your browser?
    I'm the result of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object...

    -x- What, did your mom buy you a puter for Christmas? -x-

  7. #67
    Account Inactive martijn464 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroburner View Post
    You're stuck in Launcher? maybe IP change on the VM? are you able to access trough your browser?
    Got it it was something with the ip yea

    And i now what XD

    For all you guys DO NOT INSTALL HAMACHI ON UR VM XDDDDDDD fucked up my server




    Can someone tell me what relics Yasamuri have equiped on the ss he posted on page 4 of this topic

  8. #68
    Hardcore Member ZeroBurner is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    141Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by martijn464 View Post
    Got it it was something with the ip yea

    And i now what XD

    For all you guys DO NOT INSTALL HAMACHI ON UR VM XDDDDDDD fucked up my server




    Can someone tell me what relics Yasamuri have equiped on the ss he posted on page 4 of this topic
    lol...

    I didn't look at the SS but I'm quite sure you're talking about the GM test orb ;)
    I'm the result of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object...

    -x- What, did your mom buy you a puter for Christmas? -x-

  9. #69
    Account Inactive martijn464 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroburner View Post
    lol...

    I didn't look at the SS but I'm quite sure you're talking about the GM test orb ;)
    O.o and those things have a specific name or ?

  10. #70
    Hardcore Member ZeroBurner is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    141Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by martijn464 View Post
    O.o and those things have a specific name or ?
    yes... the name is GM test orb
    I'm the result of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object...

    -x- What, did your mom buy you a puter for Christmas? -x-

  11. #71
    Member yasumori is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by martijn464 View Post
    Got it it was something with the ip yea

    And i now what XD

    For all you guys DO NOT INSTALL HAMACHI ON UR VM XDDDDDDD fucked up my server




    Can someone tell me what relics Yasamuri have equiped on the ss he posted on page 4 of this topic
    I'm not Yasamuri, lol xD it's Yasumori. If you want, call me Adrian, Adek or Shuji, Yasu, Yasumori, whatever. But, don't, really, don't call me Yasamuri xD it sucks xD

    If you want to use Hamachi as a way to make it 'public' server, you need to install it first and use Hamachi's IP, I think. I needed to turn it completely off (whole Hamachi network, even with their controller) to make the SV work.

    The Test Orb is the one giving awesome amount of def, hp & ve. Its ID is:
    1st Type: 9 (Accessory)
    Item ID: 430

    *can't login to the game to make SS of that*

    H4 set MALE (note - you can make it 4slotted, same with ANY clothes, even WD def sets). To make it female, add +1 to ID (example: Jacket male 13081 -> female 13082)
    -- 1st Type: 1 (Cloth) --
    Jacket: 13081
    Pants: 13083
    WB dmg: 13085
    WB ck: 13087
    Boots: 13089
    Hat: 13091

    WD 600 def set MALE (IDK about fem, probably +5 to ID)
    Jacket: ID 12226
    Pants: ID 12227
    -got also more from WD set - hats, boots & wbs, but they're a bit weak

    PS6 set MALE (found only male Jacket & Pants - no name here) - NEED 2nd ROLE!
    Jacket: ID 13517
    Pants: ID 13518
    Bag: ID 13519

    For HH/PSH/IM/Upgraded weapons, check Weapon3 tab (1st Type: 19)
    - example: Upgraded IM bracers: ID 11952
    *Upgraded means similar to Heaven's from GC US*

    Don't forget you can add/delete 'expires time' thing with Edit/Delete Period (right side of Inventory thing)

    For lazy people:
    Ornaments: 1st Type 14 (Socket)
    --WARDROBE
    - Dodge 130: ID 485
    - Defence 100 (with no icon, Icy dungeon drop): ID 196

    --WEAPON
    - 10% crit PHY: ID 70
    - 10% crit CK : ID 75
    - 7/1k hp: ID 481 (probably the best one now)
    - 25 str: ID 493
    - 25 wis: ID 494

    And most useful pill when you're making solo YS (IM12 epi, got one, lol, since I got bored)
    - Korean Ginseng:1st Type: 3 (Potion)
    Item ID:
    ​161

  12. #72
    Account Inactive martijn464 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by yasumori View Post
    I'm not Yasamuri, lol xD it's Yasumori. If you want, call me Adrian, Adek or Shuji, Yasu, Yasumori, whatever. But, don't, really, don't call me Yasamuri xD it sucks xD

    If you want to use Hamachi as a way to make it 'public' server, you need to install it first and use Hamachi's IP, I think. I needed to turn it completely off (whole Hamachi network, even with their controller) to make the SV work.

    The Test Orb is the one giving awesome amount of def, hp & ve. Its ID is:
    1st Type: 9 (Accessory)
    Item ID: 430

    *can't login to the game to make SS of that*

    H4 set MALE (note - you can make it 4slotted, same with ANY clothes, even WD def sets). To make it female, add +1 to ID (example: Jacket male 13081 -> female 13082)
    -- 1st Type: 1 (Cloth) --
    Jacket: 13081
    Pants: 13083
    WB dmg: 13085
    WB ck: 13087
    Boots: 13089
    Hat: 13091

    WD 600 def set MALE (IDK about fem, probably +5 to ID)
    Jacket: ID 12226
    Pants: ID 12227
    -got also more from WD set - hats, boots & wbs, but they're a bit weak

    PS6 set MALE (found only male Jacket & Pants - no name here) - NEED 2nd ROLE!
    Jacket: ID 13517
    Pants: ID 13518
    Bag: ID 13519

    For HH/PSH/IM/Upgraded weapons, check Weapon3 tab (1st Type: 19)
    - example: Upgraded IM bracers: ID 11952
    *Upgraded means similar to Heaven's from GC US*

    Don't forget you can add/delete 'expires time' thing with Edit/Delete Period (right side of Inventory thing)

    For lazy people:
    Ornaments: 1st Type 14 (Socket)
    --WARDROBE
    - Dodge 130: ID 485
    - Defence 100 (with no icon, Icy dungeon drop): ID 196

    --WEAPON
    - 10% crit PHY: ID 70
    - 10% crit CK : ID 75
    - 7/1k hp: ID 481 (probably the best one now)
    - 25 str: ID 493
    - 25 wis: ID 494

    And most useful pill when you're making solo YS (IM12 epi, got one, lol, since I got bored)
    - Korean Ginseng:1st Type: 3 (Potion)
    Item ID:
    ​161

    Woow thx just were searching for H4 set

    Thanks yasumori !! XD

    btw what is the name of the 2 bags ? 4/5 bagg

  13. #73
    Member yasumori is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by martijn464 View Post
    Woow thx just were searching for H4 set

    Thanks yasumori !! XD

    btw what is the name of the 2 bags ? 4/5 bagg
    They are Eternity bags, find 'em via Item Mall.

    For Male perma bag: 2211387
    For Fem perma bag: 2211388


    These are most useful IM items, probably (I didn't add here Tears/Scales because I did 100% ref rate. And that was before I've got OPER TOOL)

    2211447 - BE (200)
    2211429 - Blue Box (30+18)
    2211402 - Jade Separator (5)
    2211398 - +1
    2211399 - +2
    2211400 - Remove Scroll
    2211387 - Bag (M)
    2211388 - Bag (F)
    2211389 - Transport (25)
    2211379 - Detach (12)
    Don't forget that these codes are for SQL Stored Procedures to Item Mall (dbo.Sp_Purchase_Using probably in CIS_DB, but I'm not sure now).

    And don't make faults like me - user_id IS NOT Account nor Character Unique ID, just your login.

    ---
    By the way,
    I made my own procedure dbo._pr_CharacChangeName, but didn't notice there IS one to make it. So if you want to rename your character, just use dbo._prDSU_CheckAndChangeName in ND_GAME_0 Stored Procedures.

  14. #74
    Account Inactive martijn464 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    This does not work for me...... I cant enter any data in there.....



    3) Item Mall

    Regarding the item mall there is a stored procedure in the database go under MSSQL Server Management, open the CIS_DB > Programmability > Stored Procedures > db.Sp_Purchase_Using right click and press execute Stored Procedure

    on the user_id value you need to put the USERNAME
    on cart_itemCode you need to write a valid item code
    on the game_server write 0
    on the item_price write what number you want, does not matter...

    Click ok and you will have the item like you purchase something in 9d item mall inside your purchase history.

    for a valid list of items, you can find it on c:\9dragons\gs\nfofiles\cashitempackage.txt

    inside this file the first number is the valid id that you can use in the procedure, the other numbers represent info about the content. they reference to the item table and this values must match the encrypted version inside the client otherwise it will fail to deliver.

    the last column is the description. if you scroll down you will found also the us items.

  15. #75
    Member yasumori is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

    Quote Originally Posted by martijn464 View Post
    This does not work for me...... I cant enter any data in there.....



    3) Item Mall

    Regarding the item mall there is a stored procedure in the database go under MSSQL Server Management, open the CIS_DB > Programmability > Stored Procedures > db.Sp_Purchase_Using right click and press execute Stored Procedure

    on the user_id value you need to put the USERNAME
    on cart_itemCode you need to write a valid item code
    on the game_server write 0
    on the item_price write what number you want, does not matter...

    Click ok and you will have the item like you purchase something in 9d item mall inside your purchase history.

    for a valid list of items, you can find it on c:\9dragons\gs\nfofiles\cashitempackage.txt

    inside this file the first number is the valid id that you can use in the procedure, the other numbers represent info about the content. they reference to the item table and this values must match the encrypted version inside the client otherwise it will fail to deliver.

    the last column is the description. if you scroll down you will found also the us items.
    Lol.
    Press Execute:
    on the right, when you can put value put:
    - your login - not char name
    - that number
    - 0
    - 0
    - leave two left empty

    and press OK.

    I posted the most useful IDs, try to use them. If you don't know, what are you doing with IM stuff, don't use that. I crashed client twice and 1 of my characters is unable to even login



Advertisement