Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

Thank you had support, I search error gameguard 114 on google.com and it give me a report: game guard not support windows 8.1( I use windows 8.1 pro 32bit).

Oh, I've got same system on my PC, but 64bit. When I read it's not working, I've found my old Vista not runned since got newer version. Vista is working fine, but maybe you will find a way to get another GameGuard.

Or try to make VM, reinstall system and install older first or... IDK, find something xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh, I've got same system on my PC, but 64bit. When I read it's not working, I've found my old Vista not runned since got newer version. Vista is working fine, but maybe you will find a way to get another GameGuard.

Or try to make VM, reinstall system and install older first or... IDK, find something xD

I will begin again with install windows 7 and setup server, I hope it will work.

@yasumori: you are people english or american. You can help me edit grammar in each comment of me.
I learning english. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Works just fine on Win7 64bit for me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you had support, I search error gameguard 114 on google.com and it give me a report: game guard not support windows 8.1( I use windows 8.1 pro 32bit).

Edit files hosts , redirect domain to ur local.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all,

I've been off for a long time, since I had an important working project to finish, I'll try now to review the two posts and to provide some answers.

Just as an update I finally finish to prepare a physical test machine to do some more tests and to try to understand if everything can work on W2008 R2 64 bit, this should improve performances and reduce latencies, also if I will have to fight with the enhanced security options. some patient and I will try to help on all the questions raised during those days.

cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all,

I've been off for a long time, since I had an important working project to finish, I'll try now to review the two posts and to provide some answers.

Just as an update I finally finish to prepare a physical test machine to do some more tests and to try to understand if everything can work on W2008 R2 64 bit, this should improve performances and reduce latencies, also if I will have to fight with the enhanced security options. some patient and I will try to help on all the questions raised during those days.

cheers

Thanks you, for helping us. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help me please. I can't login game. How to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you put command "set server open" on DS window?

Sent from my iPhone using

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the link is 'censored' from the forum, maybe because there are some forbidden terms

in any case you can found the Start batch inside the script directory in my share

#request, help to set up the server to be accesed from internet,

1. with external ip.

2. And with VPN

IVE tryed with no luck, not sure if need to edit something in each serverenv file

Tested and the client needs to access the following ports:

80 TCP
50001 TCP
48300 TCP

That's are the only required ports.

Obviously you need to take the following tasks:

- Configure your VM/PC (Wher you're running your 9dragons server) to allow TCP traffic on that ports
- Configure your router to do port forwarding on that ports to your 9d server
- Configure the client (where you run 9dragons client) hosts file to point to your public IP
- Configure the client ndreg to point to your public ip address

That's all, it should work like a charm ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the link is 'censored' from the forum, maybe because there are some forbidden terms

in any case you can found the Start batch inside the script directory in my share

Tested and the client needs to access the following ports:

80 TCP
50001 TCP
48300 TCP

That's are the only required ports.

Obviously you need to take the following tasks:

- Configure your VM/PC (Wher you're running your 9dragons server) to allow TCP traffic on that ports
- Configure your router to do port forwarding on that ports to your 9d server
- Configure the client (where you run 9dragons client) hosts file to point to your public IP
- Configure the client ndreg to point to your public ip address

That's all, it should work like a charm ;)

Maybe when you will have free time can you post toturial about this ? Just asking :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It works if you have 2pcs in same house..all u have to do is change host ip to the one hosting the game and same with ndreg editor.

Both my laptops have 4gb of ram so I tried to run server on 1 and game on other but it seems you still need more ram since game can't open on main PC or the alternative one..however on ND login prompt it shows that the other pc's connection was accepted..
ZeroBurner - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe when you will have free time can you post toturial about this ? Just asking :)

I cannot, since the configuration of the router, that is the most critical part change from router to router, there is not a 'default' procedure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I cannot, since the configuration of the router, that is the most critical part change from router to router, there is not a 'default' procedure.

Okey , thanks you for answering :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

when my server firewall is turned on and open TCP/UDP ports: 80, 48300, 50001 i can connect to login server but connect to GAME SERVER is timeout, any suggestion pls?
everything work fine when server firewall turned off.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

when my server firewall is turned on and open TCP/UDP ports: 80, 48300, 50001 i can connect to login server but connect to GAME SERVER is timeout, any suggestion pls?
everything work fine when server firewall turned off.

Don't know what to say, tested on mine and it's working fine, I've closed all the firewall ports except TCP 80,48300,50001 inbound and it is working correctly

Back