Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

few hours more, i will release USA Oper tool now ... i'm outside working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Release the Server files too =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Man first thanks for everything but your share link is down/removed.

I need your share,i couldnt do the : testenv.py thing since i dont have the .py file the apache server works tough even with DHCP.And i need other files you said you have included.Can you make a mediafire link or so with the share files without visualC+/apache2/odbc/python i found all on google but the essential files the scripts i need.

I have DHCP as i connect with username/password trought PPPOE connection idk how to make static ip with bridged in VM,if my ip changes since its assiged by DHCP in wmware can i update apache IP adress without reinstalling anything?if yes where do ichange?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Man first thanks for everything but your share link is down/removed.

I need your share,i couldnt do the : testenv.py thing since i dont have the .py file the apache server works tough even with DHCP.And i need other files you said you have included.Can you make a mediafire link or so with the share files without visualC+/apache2/odbc/python i found all on google but the essential files the scripts i need.

I have DHCP as i connect with username/password trought PPPOE connection idk how to make static ip with bridged in VM,if my ip changes since its assiged by DHCP in wmware can i update apache IP adress without reinstalling anything?if yes where do ichange?

You're right, I will see to upload them somewhere else, any suggestion about a good hosting website is welcome...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You're right, I will see to upload them somewhere else, any suggestion about a good hosting website is welcome...

Doesnt matter which you can use > mega.co.nz you have 50gb storage free and upload speed is high 2MB/s at least for me.
You make account for free if you are too lazy i can give you mine dont care i just need the files or upload them anywhere and then i make mega upload link and give it here so you can update main thread link.

Or someone else please if you have the "shares" files from the broken link please upload them?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

*Server security.

the file lump.dat or so is inside scr base, and contain info about the sql server, how can i prevent people to abuse that info.

few hours more, i will release USA Oper tool now ... i'm outside working
thanks thai01 , i really need that tool. btw if you share the gm client i ill be really greatful.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

*Server security.

the file lump.dat or so is inside scr base, and contain info about the sql server, how can i prevent people to abuse that info.

thanks thai01 , i really need that tool. btw if you share the gm client i ill be really greatful.

Hello, i don't have 9D US GM Client.

About Lump.dat , yes game server easy hackable by that way !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

*Server security.

Gilberto, the lump.dat contains the key used to encrypt and decrypt data for 9d it does not contain info about the database, the client does not need such info neither any kind of access to the database. That file is used from the client just to decrypt the files contained inside the xp archives.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello, i don't have 9D US GM Client.

About Lump.dat , yes game server easy hackable by that way !

Thai you said you where about to share the oper tool, didn't you? Maybe I miss you share.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EDIT: Please use this link as a second mirror,dropbox is too slow and might get disabled again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ive setup everything but after i launch my game and gameguard updates game starts the animations with the sound and closes with no errors.

FIXED installed win7 64

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ive setup everything but after i launch my game and gameguard updates game starts the animations with the sound and closes with no errors.
Now i have no idea what to do,is it because i use win8.1 64?
Also ive setup my WM with NAT does it matter?theres no way to make bridged work on my setup because i can only connect trought pppoe with user/pass which cannot be used on both wm and my pc at same time.Also i cant put static ip to PPPOE connection,the only way to make it work would be with a router maybe but i dont have i have only a cable from ISP that connects me to internet with user/pass.
This is beyond my skill, i double checked all the files and ip's with no success.

What should i do reinstall win7 64 or so?does it work? cant we setup the server without GameGuard? since someone said GG is not compatible with win8.1 cant we remove it and have just the launcher with no protect?

Unfortunately stripping out gameguard is an hard task, I've tried several times without success.
Honestly, for me your configuration is not really clear, i suggest you to search around (maybe on gg or official 9d website) for a suitable workaround to make it working on w8.1

Inviato dal mio GT-P5100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have one last issue here im able to login made accout/character etc.

For th OPER_TOOL ive setup the db as guide but where is the oper tool?this is GM tool to add/change stuff??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gilberto, the lump.dat contains the key used to encrypt and decrypt data for 9d it does not contain info about the database, the client does not need such info neither any kind of access to the database. That file is used from the client just to decrypt the files contained inside the xp archives.

Thai you said you where about to share the oper tool, didn't you? Maybe I miss you share.

i mean if this file is inside of client too.
Code:
-IDC_GAME_DB_CONNECT_STRING_0		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=ND_GAME_0-IDC_LOG_DB_CONNECT_STRING_0		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=ND_LOG_0
-IDC_GAME_DB_CONNECT_STRING_1		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=ND_GAME_1
-IDC_LOG_DB_CONNECT_STRING_1		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=ND_LOG_1
-IDC_GAME_DB_CONNECT_STRING_2		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=ND_GAME_2
-IDC_LOG_DB_CONNECT_STRING_2		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=ND_LOG_2

-IDC_ACCOUNT_DB_CONNECT_STRING		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=NineDragons_Account
-IDC_EVENT_DB_CONNECT_STRING		PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=10.101.102.51;UID=gamedbo;PWD=wjdtlr%!#A10;DATABASE=NineDragons_ItemMall
@zeroburner
well im not sure just asking, maybe you can give me some advices to make my server more safe
@thai01
yes u said that u ill share the opertool for usa, btw, can you teach us to enable lumi decos at our server, im able to log with the lastest client, but i cant find the way to enable lumidecos

*Maybe someone know how to edit a itemtable.bit so maybe this ill help to add the new decos. because the client have the effects models and textures.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all
How can i use same 2 buff at same time.

ZeroBurner - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all
How can i use same 2 buff at same time.

ZeroBurner - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks.
i dont know how explain but you can use more than 2 buffs =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys i have no oper_tool in my files where do i download it from? or where is it?

Thx to Baraq for oper files ;)

Last edited:
Back