Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emil Chronicle Online Server Guide [English]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ReZ0r please join our development forum. If you found some coders and translators, it will really help the project. I believe that's a Singapore client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows an official WIKI of ECO? where i can see all NPC names and such?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I knew it when I posted my advertise thread that it wouldnt take long for the files to be leaked..

Anyway if you're intressed to work in a growing Eco team join us at

Since I founded these files i got already much bugs fixed including stat bug and translations done...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I echo the black screen with the log so the game is more normal for this screenBlack'-'

I use the SG Client and serves files SagaECO_227

Help Pliss '-'

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chineses r bad people, -.-,they dont like share anything with people that speak English. they dont reply posts in English in ur forums :grr:

Reaction score
I knew it when I posted my advertise thread that it wouldnt take long for the files to be leaked..

Anyway if you're intressed to work in a growing Eco team join us at

Since I founded these files i got already much bugs fixed including stat bug and translations done...

Wow if I had've known this was one of those "Secret" I have it you don't things... I'd have sent it out MONTHS ago.... I just thought no one was interested in it. :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's because you are not using the correct version in your config file. By default, it is set to Saga9_Iris which is the latest saga for Japan. If you're using Singapore client, use Saga 7 and that will fix the black screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will establish a server for ECO. It will be called AuraECO. Proceed to the forum to know more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chineses r bad people, -.-,they dont like share anything with people that speak English. they dont reply posts in English in ur forums :grr:

I'm the administrator of SagaECO project. Hey It's not nice from you to say this.
I didn't reply the poster that's becaused I contacted them both personally
And I'm setting up a English section in the official forum
About sharing, we had no idea that ECO also has english audien before 3 days ago, how can we share if we don't know somebody is asking?

Btw, I'll make a correction. There isn't a Saga7 version setting .
There are only Saga6 Saga9 Saga9_2 Saga9_Iris, these four.
So if you are using Saga7 Client, you'll need to set Version to Saga9, because they have the same packet structure

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How would one change the rates and get people to connect to the server with SagaECO 227 and the SG client?

I can log in fine, but it seems like others can't get passed character select.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
correction
SG client is running on saga6, not saga7
also TW/CN clients is on saga7, which the server emu will support with saga9 settings
JPN client is on saga9 iris

interface of the client can be changed, only that it takes a lot of effort
some of the minor translation can be found in the SG client

also, quests and NPC is based on the server, which makes translation necessary

if you have done some research, svn488 has scripts for translation, which can be translated

and yes, liiir1985 did reply to the posters, this i can vouch for

some screenshots
Kore - Emil Chronicle Online Server Guide [English] - RaGEZONE Forums

just my 2 cents

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
correction
also TW/CN clients is on saga7, which the server emu will support with saga9 settings

if you have done some research, svn488 has scripts for translation, which can be translated

some screenshots

just my 2 cents

nice but mind if I ask you wut client ur using? Stat/Skill points is still broken on my client. and also Is there like a tutorial how to modify the client? thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How would one change the rates and get people to connect to the server with SagaECO 227 and the SG client?

I can log in fine, but it seems like others can't get passed character select.

I'm wondering why you use SagaECO 227, it's a Ultra old version, which is already over half a year.
please use the version 631

and set the Version setting to Saga6

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

nice but mind if I ask you wut client ur using? Stat/Skill points is still broken on my client. and also Is there like a tutorial how to modify the client? thanks

It's because he uses a translated JP client.

We also suggest to use the JP client, because it has the best support, since we are all using JP client in our team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
correction

some screenshots

just my 2 cents

I didn't say that Singapore is in SAGA 7. In the emu, you should put SAGA 7 in the version in able to fix the black screen. I use saga 7 in revision 631 because when I use 6, it does not connect me to the server using the Singapore client. Anyway, just use Jap client to fix this issues.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm wondering why you use SagaECO 227, it's a Ultra old version, which is already over half a year.
please use the version 631

and set the Version setting to Saga6

Well I've tried using the Singapore client, setting the version to Saga6 in the SagaMap.xml, but I have still problems with it. First, when I create a character, it doesn't have any clothes/beginner weapon. Second, if I log out, no information is saved and I always appear back at Titanians World's Mirage.

Thats why I used 227, because it saved when I relogged D:. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with SagaECO version 631.

I have the japanese client ... it's just ... I don't know how to start it... I'm not allowed to use its eco.exe, and the launcher just takes me to their website stating that only Japanese residents can play or something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back