Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emil Chronicle Online Server Guide [English]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
- I want to Hex client for 127.0.0.1 Help me please!!!
- I don't Know. How to make it?
- I use SG client:?:

Thank you very must

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay this is annoying. I randomly get the following message when trying to login:

Code:
[Debug]Unknown Packet:0x0001
            Data:00 01 00 00 03 EF  0C 19 D4 84
          at  ?.?   :0
          at  ?.?   :0

I'm using SVN 631, Version Saga6+SG Client. Anyone know whats making this go off randomly? Sometimes I login with no trouble, others I get this and I'm not kicked from the server until I close the client.

you get this meesage that's because you put sagamap's ip and port into server.lst at client. you should only put the ip and port of sagalogin in it. you can't connect sagamap directly

besides. about not passing the char selection screen, you should set Host setting in sagamap.xml to your public IP address.

And I've setup a english board at official forum for english community, you guys can just ask your questions there, so I can reply you easyly:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any GM command list? sorry to bother

I found these while browsing liir's non-english forums with Google translator, because apparenlty someone else asked for GM commands too! I couldn't find GM commands before, so credits for this list go to whomever they're due. Never could get !jump to work though ...

Code:
SagaECO - GM command list help
=================================================================== ================================================== =================
<Map-type>
=================================================================== ================================================== =================
!warp <Map ID> <X> <Y> ---- instantaneous coordinates of the location of the transfer to a
!jump <X> <Y> ---- the moment transferred to the map coordinates of the location
<Notice category>
!announce (string) <content> ---- send bulletins to all servers
<Self-category>
!heal ---- fully heals health magic and stamina.
!level <level> ---- to specified level
!gold <gold> ---- to specified gold
!hairstyle <figures> [range 1-15] ---- change the image of my hair
!haircolor <figures> [range 1-22] ---- change my hair color
!hairext <figures> [range 1-53] ---- change my hairstyle wig
!playersize <size> ---- I change the size of
!speed <speed> ---- change the designation of speed
!item <item ID> ---- access to the designated ID +2 heavy items
!item <item ID> <the number of items> ---- access to the designated ID +2 heavy items
!revive ---- I am the resurrection
<怪物类> <Monster category>
!mob (uint) <monster ID> ---- called designated heavy monster +2
!mob (uint) <monster ID> (uint) <number> ---- called designated heavy monster +2
 <Management>
!who ---- show that the number of online gamers
!kick <Player Name> ---- player to make a line
!kickall ---- all offline
!commandlist ---- the list of shows to help GM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was actually talking to Agent but... I don't know how to translate the NPCs. And there is no exact what you show who a GM is without manually putting [GM], -GM-, or something like that in your character's name.

No need to unpack it, just open it with Microsoft Word/Office.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM symbole ingame is just a item
you can find it in item.csv
just equip it, then it'll show a big GM symbole above your head

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GM symbole ingame is just a item

you can find it in item.csv

just equip it, then it'll show a big GM symbole above your head

thank you

No need to unpack it, just open it with Microsoft Word/Office.

how? -*- item.csv in sagaeco emulator all chinese language i can't read - -*

how you get item.csv english language or you translate it ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I actually can't read it but I use Ctrl+F to search for what I'm base searching, like "Guns", "Swords," ect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use singaporean item.csv as your guide. It is english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use singaporean item.csv as your guide. It is english.

can you upload for me?- -*

or tell me where i can find singaporean item.csv.

or extract form what and how to extract it

Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------

oh and it can set starter fame/questpoint ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back