Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mooege- The Diablo 3 Server Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ehh, if you can call ti an emulation of the real game. If its anythign like the others, its just a toy little sandbox with no real emulation going on. It will be years before they ever manage to successfully make it 'feel' like the normal diablo 3.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is beautiful O:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe anybody have a beta client please ?

Bcoz it's really hard to find one, but server seems to work as far as i know =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
beta client here

PC:
US:
GB:
FR:
DE:

MAC:
US:
GB:
FR:
DE:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How does it work ? I mean how to patch it to the right version ?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Latest update from beta installer work on mooege tool, beta install will not update to retail version, just get the version u want, install, and play ;)

here retail version
PC:
US
GB
IT
FR
DE
PL
ES
BR (Latin America Portuguese)
MX (Latin America Spanish)
KO
TW

MAC:
US
GB
IT
FR

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@PtitJu so this means, if im using beta client i can't update to retail version and have less contents when playing it on the private server?

Reaction score
Yes john,beta client is not retail.You will have level limtation,item limitation ,pretty much like in beta,only less because it's not 100% blizzlike.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need some help. I have been following the steps in installing the program. During the step 3 in Madcow where you Press Find Diablo3 Button, and select your diablo 3.exe, i can"t log in. It keep giving me the message, [ERROR] Internet connection failed or GitHub site is down! Can anyone out there help me in this. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back