Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I recreate a game like Club penguin?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people re-creating games that were shut down officially. Like Moshi Monsters, Free Realms, Club Penguin. But I have one I wish to recreate that no one has done yet: Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 online world. I know the first thing I would need to do is get the assests. But the website has been taken down and I have no idea how to do this. Is this even possible anymore? Is there anyway anyone could help me with this?(advice or otherwise) My issue is there is no footage or files I can find of the arcade, the chat rooms, the shops, the rooms... Club Penguin, Moshi Monsters and Free Realms all have that and I don't know how they got them :( I really want to play Ty beanie babies again. Of course this would all be non-profit, i probably wouldn't even make it public I just want to relive my childhood but I feel I will never be able to.

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people re-creating games that were shut down officially. Like Moshi Monsters, Free Realms, Club Penguin. But I have one I wish to recreate that no one has done yet: Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 online world. ....
There are two ways to reach this:
1. Get infos about the game and write an emulator. This is pretty hard and nothing for beginners.

or

2. Grab a game engine like Unity or Unreal and recreate it from scratch. For both engines there are tons of premade assets available, many of them for free. Then do the rest by coding it yourself :wink:

Upvote 0
Back