Saiyuki help

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

Saiyuki help

Saiyuki help
    Hi, everybody.I want to raise the issue of this game again. As stated from the posts earlier, I refuted a lot of them.
    1. Unpacking and unpacking files, and the fact that the client does not accept the Packed files.
    Decrypt the valiade file.dat, which is quite easy to do and enter the creation time, the size of the archives in bytes. Collect back and the client will gladly accept your new Packed archives.
    2. Registration and authorization verification.
    The fact that the source code does not have enough authorization server is not correct. The developers deliberately removed it, at least it is not needed there. The server center does a great job with this feature itself. Add a little missing code, just a little, and open a few functions.
    3. 3. Work on the Internet.
    Configure the server configuration correctly, you can follow my example. The connection error disappears and everything works fine. In the client binary, you will have to make some changes, just a little.
    When testing the server by players. There are no critical errors. Absolutely small errors that are repaired in just minutes. The maximum level of 99 passed completely without any restrictions and errors. The work of guilds and alliances is in order. Construction and crafts work perfectly. Events and games. you will have to add a script to save the stream. Otherwise. all daily tasks will be reset after re-entering the game. The server is stable and functional. the work is, um, very good.

Advertisement