Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner server setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game suddenly is big business!
If someone gave me hosting space, I would have re-upped pretty much the entire dist by now.
Thing is, people love to take but forget to give and expect me to pay to host such files.
Come on now?

EDIT: 256 posts in this thread and only 18 people could be bothered by thanking me?
For someone like you who has been in the scene for quite a while as well, I would have expected more then trying to get me on your network and getting the files through various channels without notifying me directly.

Excuse me? Let's get all of this straight because I don't like fake insinuations.

1 - I didn't try to get you on my Network, Mark did because he played the game, I don't and I never even talked about it again since I didn't even knew what the game was. He just brought me into a conversation once or twice with you because I've been running DR for 5 years, but since you wanted all the donations then the guy I worked with at the time who hosted our servers, "kolie", immediately said no because he also wanted all the donations. It ended there, If "I" wanted you on my Network "I" would have been more persistent trust me.

2 - Regarding hosting space you can just upload the files on thousands of file hosting websites like this guy did, that's why I thanked him for uploading the files here and on mediafire while other people are selling them and making profit of the game and its server files, and also because half of the posts on this thread are people asking you to reupload the files. I'm sure you noticed that, if you wanted, you would have already uploaded the files before, you don't need hosting space when there are thousands of file hosting websites, update your links and then maybe people will thank you because your links have been dead for a long time, if your links were up I would have thanked you, since your links are dead I just thanked the person that had working links.

3 - I didn't get the files from this thread neither I need the files, what made you think that I was trying to get the files "through several channels"? If you're talking about Gunblade asking you the files, he was more interested in the files than I ever was because he was confused that the person hosting TR for my Network is getting the donations, which is something I don't care about. I never wanted the files for anything and I barely know you, why would I notify you about anything? I don't guess neither I'm a magician to know if the files are yours or someone else's, if they are shared, they are shared. If I wanted the server files I would have gotten them already from the moment I accepted someone to host a TR server for my Network on one of my servers, I would have taken over the server and saved the files, but I didn't, I didn't need to, I could have also tried to sell the files, but I didn't, I didn't need to. And I immediately accepted his offer to host TR for my Network because unlike the previous DR host that I mentioned above and unlike yourself I don't need TR donations for anything, the current host of the DR Tales Runner server can take all the TR donations for all I care and profit from them if he wants, I'm not in this for money, I never was.

You should get your story and your facts straight about me before you start shooting senseless or fake arguments at me, don't drag me into your own problems. If they are your files then complain to whoever is leaking them and leave me out of your arguments, don't try to crucify me because I just thanked a guy that uploaded them on a thread where the links on the first post are dead for months, that's common courtesy on file sharing forums, it's also common courtesy on file sharing forums that thread makers reupload their files when several users complain about the links being dead. If the files shared here are yours, then that's the only valid point you have because it's common courtesy as well that the "leechers" should give credit to the files' owners, so you should direct your speech at them, not me, I'm not the one leeching your files so I don't have any obligation towards you.

Thanks.

KillerStefan, you are crap, you're 5 years working with these files and so far did not show anything if it hadn't been for us these files never would appear, your poop, you just know how to sell yourself and don't know poop, then make yourself quiet.

I posted the files, and you already came ordering I remove the files as if it were the owners of them, because you don't want anyone to develop it, just you that is the "best".

** and now comes with this talk there on top, guy goes out.

he just has a mask over the real him, after all he is worse than many noob around.
I still remember when I helped install the database 2012_02_02, which he did not know how to do.

not send pm to him for help, he knows less than you.

I only read your post now, you don't need to resort to defamation or slander to prove a point, your opinion about him doesn't change anything. If he doesn't own the files then make your own thread sharing them, you could have avoided this issue instead of hijacking this thread.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Excuse me? Let's get all of this straight because I don't like fake insinuations.

1 - I didn't try to get you on my Network, Mark did because he played the game, I don't and I never even talked about it again since I didn't even knew what the game was. He just brought me into a conversation once or twice with you because I've been running DR for 5 years, but since you wanted all the donations then the guy I worked with at the time who hosted our servers, "kolie", immediately said no because he also wanted all the donations. It ended there, If "I" wanted you on my Network "I" would have been more persistent trust me.

2 - Regarding hosting space you can just upload the files on thousands of file hosting websites like this guy did, that's why I thanked him for uploading the files here and on mediafire while other people are selling them and making profit of the game and its server files, and also because half of the posts on this thread are people asking you to reupload the files. I'm sure you noticed that, if you wanted, you would have already uploaded the files before, you don't need hosting space when there are thousands of file hosting websites, update your links and then maybe people will thank you because your links have been dead for a long time, if your links were up I would have thanked you, since your links are dead I just thanked the person that had working links.

3 - I didn't get the files from this thread neither I need the files, what made you think that I was trying to get the files "through several channels"? If you're talking about Gunblade asking you the files, he was more interested in the files than I ever was because he was confused that the person hosting TR for my Network is getting the donations, which is something I don't care about. I never wanted the files for anything and I barely know you, why would I notify you about anything? I don't guess neither I'm a magician to know if the files are yours or someone else's, if they are shared, they are shared. If I wanted the server files I would have gotten them already from the moment I accepted someone to host a TR server for my Network on one of my servers, I would have taken over the server and saved the files, but I didn't, I didn't need to, I could have also tried to sell the files, but I didn't, I didn't need to. And I immediately accepted his offer to host TR for my Network because unlike the previous DR host that I mentioned above and unlike yourself I don't need TR donations for anything, the current host of the DR Tales Runner server can take all the TR donations for all I care and profit from them if he wants, I'm not in this for money, I never was.

You should get your story and your facts straight about me before you start shooting senseless or fake arguments at me, don't drag me into your own problems. If they are your files then complain to whoever is leaking them and leave me out of your arguments, don't try to crucify me because I just thanked a guy that uploaded them on a thread where the links on the first post are dead for months, that's common courtesy on file sharing forums, it's also common courtesy on file sharing forums that thread makers reupload their files when several users complain about the links being dead. If the files shared here are yours, then that's the only valid point you have because it's common courtesy as well that the "leechers" should give credit to the files' owners, so you should direct your speech at them, not me, I'm not the one leeching your files so I don't have any obligation towards you.

Thanks.

I'm not attacking anyone but let's lay down the facts...

Wasn't this thread started by me?
Didn't I bother to write a small start-up guide?
Didn't I warn everyone UPFRONT that the diist would be closed soon?

Also, don't be ignorant Dio Campos, you might not know me from the old DR days at jointherev during the Gunz times, but you sure knew who I was when TR was being discussed (which I kindly thanked for of course, I run my own network MMOP).

You might as well not associate me with donations, since I have NEVER taken cash from ANYONE to get rich.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not attacking anyone but let's lay down the facts...

Wasn't this thread started by me?
Didn't I bother to write a small start-up guide?
Didn't I warn everyone UPFRONT that the diist would be closed soon?

Also, don't be ignorant Dio Campos, you might not know me from the old DR days at jointherev during the Gunz times, but you sure knew who I was when TR was being discussed (which I kindly thanked for of course, I run my own network MMOP).

You might as well not associate me with donations, since I have NEVER taken cash from ANYONE to get rich.

If it's your thread then take care of it, if you don't take care of your thread it's normal that other people come here with live links since everyone is asking for the files, I see people doing that all the time on the GunZ section, I don't really get what's your problem besides the files being shared. People were asking for the files to be reuploaded, he uploaded them, what's the problem...? What's the big deal about it? The files are shared, more TR servers will be made, so what? It's the private server world, sooner or later this would have happened.

When I said that I barely know you, I repeat, it's because I've only talked to you once or twice like I've said above, the same way that I don't know the thousands of players that went through my Network and registered GunZ accounts, that's not being ignorant, it's being realistic, you don't need to be rude. Let me explain, one thing is knowing your name because I see your name here on posts, another completely different thing is knowing the person that you are, as in talking to you everyday, knowing your personality and etc.. And by your tone and aggressive behavior I'm starting to think that phprap is actually right, you're just angry because people shared the TR files, nothing more, it's plainly visible, otherwise, like I've stated in my previous post, you would have already uploaded the files again on a file hosting website because several users here were asking you to reupload the files. Why did you only care about this matter now that someone came here and posted the files?

I also repeat, I associate you with donations because when Mark tried to join you with DR, kolie didn't accept you because you wanted all the donations just like he did, I don't know nor care if you made or make a dime with TR or not, that's not the point, all I know about you is that you played DR and that Mark asked you to merge your TR server with DR and that kolie rejected you because you wanted all the donations for yourself, no point in denying that regardless if you had or have profit or not.

If you think that saying my name in bold affects me in any manner, my name is Diogo Campos, not Dio Campos, at least say it properly if you don't want to refer to me as NeoDio for some strange reason which I don't understand because now you're just acting like the guy who shared your files, being rude which leads you or him nowhere, please stop acting like that, it only makes you look bad by fomenting little wars with people who haven't harmed you in any manner, which is my case. Like I've said, it's not my problem that you're angry for the TR files that apparently aren't even yours being shared, so direct your speech somewhere else please.

The files are shared, more TR private servers will be made and you just have to accept it, and I also repeat, I'm not the one sharing the files so you're knocking on the wrong door, just please leave me alone and go fight whoever is leeching what you claim it's yours and leave my name out of this.

Thanks.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
If it's your thread then take care of it, if you don't take care of your thread it's normal that other people come here with live links since everyone is asking for the files, I see people doing that all the time on the GunZ section, I don't really get what's your problem besides the files being shared. People were asking for the files to be reuploaded, he uploaded them, what's the problem...? What's the big deal about it? The files are shared, more TR servers will be made, so what? It's the private server world, sooner or later this would have happened.

When I said that I barely know you, I repeat, it's because I've only talked to you once or twice like I've said above, the same way that I don't know the thousands of players that went through my Network and registered GunZ accounts, that's not being ignorant, it's being realistic, you don't need to be rude. Let me explain, one thing is knowing your name because I see your name here on posts, another completely different thing is knowing the person that you are, as in talking to you everyday, knowing your personality and etc.. And by your tone and aggressive behavior I'm starting to think that phprap is actually right, you're just angry because people shared the TR files, nothing more, it's plainly visible, otherwise, like I've stated in my previous post, you would have already uploaded the files again on a file hosting website because several users here were asking you to reupload the files. Why did you only care about this matter now that someone came here and posted the files?

I also repeat, I associate you with donations because when Mark tried to join you with DR, kolie didn't accept you because you wanted all the donations just like he did, I don't know nor care if you made or make a dime with TR or not, that's not the point, all I know about you is that you played DR and that Mark asked you to merge your TR server with DR and that kolie rejected you because you wanted all the donations for yourself, no point in denying that regardless if you had or have profit or not.

If you think that saying my name in bold affects me in any manner, my name is Diogo Campos, not Dio Campos, at least say it properly if you don't want to refer to me as NeoDio for some strange reason which I don't understand because now you're just acting like the guy who shared your files, being rude which leads you or him nowhere, please stop acting like that, it only makes you look bad by fomenting little wars with people who haven't harmed you in any manner, which is my case. Like I've said, it's not my problem that you're angry for the TR files that apparently aren't even yours being shared, so direct your speech somewhere else please.

The files are shared, more TR private servers will be made and you just have to accept it, and I also repeat, I'm not the one sharing the files so you're knocking on the wrong door, just please leave me alone and go fight whoever is leeching what you claim it's yours and leave my name out of this.

Thanks.

IF I DIDN'T WANT THE TR FILES TO BE OUT, WHY WOULD I RELEASE THEM?
THE REASON OF NOT REUPLOADING IT, IS BECAUSE I NEED A FTP HOST FOR THEM.
NOT SOME FILE SHARING SITES THAT MAKE MONEY OF IT.
ALSO, I DON'T FEEL LIKE BEING RESPONSIBLE WHEN SOMEONE BACKDOORS FILES AND PEOPLE BLAME ME FOR IT.

You might as well stop lying, since I never planned to join DR with TR and gain donations with it.
This Hen kiddo who spammed me to "plz halp server no workie" probably got mad when I didn't feel like spoonfeeding?

Your ignorance is astonishing.

PS: Soz for caps, guess it would read better for ya.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums
Setup ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
IF I DIDN'T WANT THE TR FILES TO BE OUT, WHY WOULD I RELEASE THEM?
THE REASON OF NOT REUPLOADING IT, IS BECAUSE I NEED A FTP HOST FOR THEM.
NOT SOME FILE SHARING SITES THAT MAKE MONEY OF IT.
ALSO, I DON'T FEEL LIKE BEING RESPONSIBLE WHEN SOMEONE BACKDOORS FILES AND PEOPLE BLAME ME FOR IT.

You might as well stop lying, since I never planned to join DR with TR and gain donations with it.
This Hen kiddo who spammed me to "plz halp server no workie" probably got mad when I didn't feel like spoonfeeding?

Your ignorance is astonishing.

PS: Soz for caps, guess it would read better for ya.

Seems you're getting more agravated, calm yourself down and behave properly please, I'm not lying, you said you would join DR if you had all the donations, don't deny that because it happened, if you have a mask to keep like phprap said, that's your problem, not mine.

First you post in an arrogant manner lying that I wanted you on my network like you're somekind of God when it was Mark who wanted that and I never had interest on TR; you lie again saying that I'm trying to get the TR files through several channels when I don't care about any files whatsoever; you even imply that I should notify you directly when they are not even your files; you even say my real name as if it affects me in any possible way; and now you resort to slandering again? Calling me a liar and saying I'm ignorant again? Calling Hen a "kiddo" when you're behaving like a baby that lost his candy?

Calm yourself down, this is the internet, no need to get all jumpy about it, like I've said, I don't know you so chill out.

It's funny reading that you expected more from me when I thought of you as a mature and respectful person, right now you're being extremely immature and rude just because some files were released, please grow up and get over it, you're also in the "scene" for many years and you should know well enough that files get released, either sold or leaked, so like I said before, the files were indeed released, new servers are being made, you just need to accept it, you can't crown yourself "King of TR" forever. "Stupid file hosting sites make money", that's the best argument you can get? People without arguments resort to slandering and lose control just like you did, get some arguments before you even direct yourself to me again.

You obviously have a grudge here for the TR files being released and you're taking it out on me for no reason with lack of arguments and rudeness.

And due to your obnoxious atitude, if phprap's link dies, I'll make my own thread with these files here and on other forums releasing the files that he posted, after all, sharing is caring like your title says, although I think that you should really live up to your title instead of being all pissed all over the place just because something was shared or leaked...but that's your reputation being tainted, not mine.

EDIT:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-files-823305/
You made your thread 2 days after that thread was made with the TR files...I can't believe I missed this thread, you're being exactly the same person you were months ago...If I had read this thread before I wouldn't even have replied to you since you keep doing this over and over again.

They're not even your files and not even your work, and you even said that I should notify you about these files...? It's a hard world out there, it's sad that you worked on TR for some years and then the server files were released, but like it was said on that thread, those who suffer the most are the companies which produce and release the games, I don't see them crying either.

You completely lost any reason you might have had, I was right saying that I don't know you because the impression that I had from you was completely wrong, I should have done my homework earlier...

Good luck, I will be sharing the TR files, I don't need to sell them neither to keep them to myself like others. (and to avoid missunderstandings, it's not you who's trying to sell them, but you sure as hell want to keep them for yourself.)

Last edited:
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Seems you're getting more agravated, calm yourself down and behave properly please, I'm not lying, you said you would join DR if you had all the donations, don't deny that because it happened, if you have a mask to keep like phprap said, that's your problem, not mine.

First you post in an arrogant manner lying that I wanted you on my network like you're somekind of God when it was Mark who wanted that and I never had interest on TR; you lie again saying that I'm trying to get the TR files through several channels when I don't care about any files whatsoever; you even imply that I should notify you directly when they are not even your files; you even say my real name as if it affects me in any possible way; and now you resort to slandering again? Calling me a liar and saying I'm ignorant again? Calm yourself down, this is the internet, no need to get all jumpy about it, like I've said, I don't know you so chill out.

It's funny reading that you expected more from me when I thought of you as a mature and respectful person, right now you're being extremely immature and rude just because some files were released, please grow up and get over it, you're also in the "scene" for many years and you should know well enough that files get released, either sold or leaked, so like I said before, the files were indeed released, new servers are being made, you just need to accept it, you can't crown yourself "King of TR" forever. "Stupid file hosting sites make money", that's the best argument you can get? People without arguments resort to slandering and lose control just like you did, get some arguments before you even direct yourself to me again.

You obviously have a grudge here for the TR files being released and you're taking it out on me for no reason with lack of arguments and rudeness.

And due to your obnoxious atitude, if phprap's link dies, I'll make my own thread with these files here and on other forums releasing the files that he posted, after all, sharing is caring like your title says, although I think that you should really live up to your title instead of being all pissed all over the place just because something was shared or leaked...but that's your reputation being tainted, not mine.

EDIT:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-files-823305/
You made your thread 2 days after that thread was made with the TR files...I can't believe I missed this thread, you're being exactly the same person you were months ago...If I had read this thread before I wouldn't even have replied to you since you keep doing this over and over again.

They're not even your files and not even your work, and you even said that I should notify you about these files...? It's a hard world out there, it's sad that you worked on TR for some years and then the server files were released, but like it was said on that thread, those who suffer the most are the companies which produce and release the games, I don't see them crying either.

You completely lost any reason you might have had, I was right saying that I don't know you because the impression that I had from you was completely wrong, I should have done my homework earlier...

Good luck again, I will be sharing the TR files, I don't need to sell them neither to keep them to myself like others. (and to avoid missunderstandings, it's not you who's trying to sell them, but you sure as hell want to keep them for yourself.)

As "King of TR" I share with my people and kings never lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back