Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to make an Atlantica Online private server

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dannybest - [Tutorial] How to make an Atlantica Online private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Atlantica Online V3.24.52 ENG Private Server

Requirements:
- at least 6GB of ram
- and
-
- or
-
-

Be aware! After extracting AtlanticaOnlineV32452_ServerFiles, FrontServer.exe could be deleted by AV because of false positive, exclude it.
I just found out that mssql 2014 have some exploiting issue ( ) where hackers can access your machine, requirement research if you want to public your server

The Front Server is protected by its own virtual machine. Because of this, its code becomes unreadable. The protection system does not like it (built-in Windows anti-virus). And they're quarantining it at best, destroying it at worst. You can add it to protection rule exceptions.
Since the code is not readable, it is not possible to guarantee the absence of a "backdoor". The active file did not create any problems for 1.5 months.

Prepare the server:
- after downloading net framework 3.5, 4.5 and directx web installer, install them with the default options
- install MSSQL 2014 Express Server 64bit or 32bit, I recommend 64bit
- click New SQL Server stand-alone installation ...
- at Feature Selection leave them default and hit > next
- at Database Engine Configuration choose Mixed Mode and then choose a password, hit > next
- wait for it to install

- after downloading AtlanticaOnlineV32452_ServerFiles .7z move the archive in C: drive
- extract the archive here, after extraction you should have C:\AtlanticaOnline

at this point we have all files prepared, we have to install the database, configure the server, the client, and then we are ready to play.

Installing the database:
- assuming we have all the files in C:\AtlanticaOnline
- use this to set up the database.
- you need to restore all .bak files from C:\AtlanticaOnline\C:\AtlanticaOnline\AT_SRV_32305_DB
- after restoring and import them in odbc open LinkedServers.sql from _AT_SRV_32305_DB, edit the password and username with your configuration
- make a new query in mssql server manangement studio, and run the LinkedServers.sql configured

Configure the server:
- open C:\AtlanticaOnline\LogDBManager\Setting.ini and edit PW=atlantica, replace atlantica with your mssql password that you set up it.
- same for C:\AtlanticaOnline\MasterServer\serverinfo.txt but here for Public IP put your Lan IP
- edit also the C:\AtlanticaOnline\NGMDBManager\NGMDBConfig.txt where atlantica should be your mssql password

Configure the client:
- after downloading AtlanticaV32452_Client.7z and extracting it where you want
- edit ServerIP.ndt with your Lan IP

Run it:
- for startServer and stopServer scripts to work, the main server folder should be in C:\AtlanticaOnline
- to run the server open startServer.bat
- open your client and use the following accounts to play
Code:
username@password
- test@test
- testacc@asdfqwerty
- test2@test114
- test5@test114
- to stop the server run stopServer.bat

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
its the alfa leak or the "old" mundo atlantica one?
also post the correct version no one has more than 3.23.xx

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
i already have it,fake version info,they just modify it in the ndt file and serverside but its prob 32380
they edit nchar3d with more items and mounts and models and put a fake version number
you also have to post the fixed authserver that uses less ram and all the info

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i already have it,fake version info,they just modify it in the ndt file and serverside but its prob 32380
they edit nchar3d with more items and mounts and models and put a fake version number
you also have to post the fixed authserver that uses less ram and all the info

brah if you have more information than me, please post :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

Let me ask something... i got everything running but the game dont let me in, it says "Maintenance" and in server side in atlantica.exe it says "Server State: Maintenance"

Its weird bc i didnt get any errors when i start the server.

Maybe i miss something?

Also, the GM Tool can't even start, it always crash

i'm running at ws2008r2 with sql express x64

Sorry for my broken english :)

-

Ok, done, just change the access level of the account and autorize my ip and gtg. But still my gm tool is not working.. is there any way to change the status of the server to excellent without /unblock command?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back