Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Azuga: Age of Chaos server set up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
xAkira

hi akira

i got some promble

i have change all ip to my ipv4

but after i run MAS MS And RM Are No Reposding (Ardy Change Prameter)

So Can Help I?

Sorry For My Bad English

What Windows are you using?
MAS is the only one not responding?
or MAS is running, but MS n RM is not responding?
or MAS n MS is running, but RM is not responding?
or all of them not responding?

check step 5 again, i know its pain to double, triple, quadra check..
but just to make sure..

or try this
"MonitoringServer.exe has stopped working" (the MAS thingy)
- Windows 8.1 - On Step 3 ODBC, i used the 64bit version of ODBC. So i remove that 3,
and add a new 3 using the 32bit ODBC
- Windows 7 - I run the MAS as Administrator, or Compatibility mode, or maybe both

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got something to ask...
can i know how to open bin file and map file??

i got something to ask...
can i know how to open bin file and map file??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's a tool called MhBinPacker to open bin file..

here's the link :

its the same one given by xAkira on his other post
i dont know about map..
lonely9988 did you manage to run your server ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mrshimviii

bro maybe my pc is totaly noob ... i run the tools to open the map ... stuck and 1hour ... ardy done all,last step is in the game ... stuck at mapserver ... i had try 3 laptop to run <>all of my pc is stuck in mapserver .... /

sorry for my bad english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mrshimviiibro maybe my pc is totaly noob ... i run the tools to open the map ... stuck and 1hour ... ardy done all,last step is in the game ... stuck at mapserver ... i had try 3 laptop to run all of my pc is stuck in mapserver .... /sorry for my bad english

Even with Run As Administrator still stuck? What windows are you using? You haven't reply to my last question. Please tell me in details because i don't get where did you stuck here, are you still stuck with those MAS MS RM ? Or are you stuck at opening map server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. thanks alot for the tutorial. I know this is an old thread, but I hope someone can help me. I'm creating a local server to play by myself. Everything works fine except that, I can't attack any monster. Is there any workaround for this? Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone already fix name mospeada search..

u need cash to buy try pm xAkira He/she have latest Azuga server
Just for a clarification, no, I don't have the latest files, what I've released is what I have/had. And I am not selling any sources/files.
There are however other people out there selling newer files. But it wont be from me, nor do I know who they are or how to contact them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i stuck at create character . please help me T_T
Stuck after pressing the Create button? I assume you stuck there using the GM Client, right? Just restart the client, your character should be there the next time you login.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Stuck after pressing the Create button? I assume you stuck there using the GM Client, right? Just restart the client, your character should be there the next time you login.
use client launcher also stuck at creating character . and in database also dont have character who i was made it .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use client launcher also stuck at creating character . and in database also dont have character who i was made it .
Hmm, not sure if i can help with this one.

The only problem i had was when using the GM client, it got stuck after i press the create button when it was supposed to show the newly created character. All i had to do was restart the client and problem solved.

For me, the Normal client works fine when creating character.

Did you follow every step in the tutorial as described? And you have no trouble along the way setting everything up?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm, not sure if i can help with this one.

The only problem i had was when using the GM client, it got stuck after i press the create button when it was supposed to show the newly created character. All i had to do was restart the client and problem solved.

For me, the Normal client works fine when creating character.

Did you follow every step in the tutorial as described? And you have no trouble along the way setting everything up?
already follow all step . but i just stuck at creating the character ingame only use client and GM client also same
. :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
already follow all step . but i just stuck at creating the character ingame only use client and GM client also same
. :(
Sorry, doesn't look like i can help here.
But i suggest you re-check every step, and see if you miss something.

Or
You can try YHMSO, the one i posted.

This might be not related and i don't really know how to use sql or even know how it works.
But, did you have the database table opened while creating character?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, doesn't look like i can help here.
But i suggest you re-check every step, and see if you miss something.

Or
You can try YHMSO, the one i posted.

This might be not related and i don't really know how to use sql or even know how it works.
But, did you have the database table opened while creating character?
can u give me link . in my database . all zero at creating character

Back