Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Azuga: Age of Chaos server set up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try using 192.168.1.* instead of 127.0.0.1 ..
And check ServerList.bin in "INI" folder inside your client .
Make sure you use your IP there .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im never change Exp or Drop rate yet, but im found DropRate.bin inside server file/resource folder .
Maybe you just open it and change . And copy DropRate.bin to your Client folder/resource after finish edit drop rate .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I only use localhost bro.. I dont use routers, and I checked serverlost.bin and it set to 127.0.0.1 by default.. why it dont worked on localhost? Do I missed something.. ur help appreciate mostly!!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@demz, I got the same problem as you, but mine after select character. I assume that the reason is I did not open all the maps.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
demz, I got the same problem as you, but mine after select character. I assume that the reason is I did not open all the maps.
I dont even pass through the character selection I stuck between the server select if u care can u share ur setup, step by step open the server and u use localhost/127.0.0.1 or routers? I use 127.0.0.1 it seems not worked its says failed.. Ur response is very appreciated thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this game only work when u use ipv4 address.
It is stated on main post. Mospeada you're right. All the rate is in droprate.bin. Exp rate for this game is 92.000. I need to test some titan skill. Do you found any titan map.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this game only work when u use ipv4 address.
It is stated on main post. Mospeada you're right. All the rate is in droprate.bin. Exp rate for this game is 92.000. I need to test some titan skill. Do you found any titan map.
Do we need to port forwarding methods? I use wireless wifi internet is that possible?... ur response most appreciated thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It dont need to be port forward, unless you wanna open it public .
As i know, when you got failed to connect when log in it your IP at ServerList.bin not same with server .
And i tell you, i dont use ServerTool because i change my RMTool & MonitoringServer to new version with
new map & some other feature enable .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help says Monitoring Server.exe has stopd working trying to open MAS.... Anyone know what to do on this ?

have you FOLLOWED ALL the steps correctly? double check your ip list. and make sure you're using the correct parameter to run monitoringserver.exe (the shorcut making thingy)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix the skill bug ? i try
Mospeada database but it say server failed went login . i already put my ip on
TB_OPERIP and TB_OPERIPGAME

how do you do ? do you use mospeada database ? :\

how do you do ? do you use mospeada database ? :\

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Check IP online ServerList.Bin and etc .
Makesure all IP are correct .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think i already check serverlist.bin in INI on my client . went i put my ID is say server cannnot connect. :\ when i use xakira database run well and can connect to the server .. i justt need a traning skill to open my mso :(

Mospeada can u help me ? because i want to run a Mo xiang server. but my server didn't not run well :( maybe u can be my partner ?? maybe add me on facebook ? here my email mc_brother1997@yahoo.com thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think i already check serverlist.bin in INI on my client . went i put my ID is say server cannnot connect. :\ when i use xakira database run well and can connect to the server .. i justt need a traning skill to open my mso :(

Mospeada can u help me ? because i want to run a Mo xiang server. but my server didn't not run well :( maybe u can be my partner ?? maybe add me on facebook ? here my email mc_brother1997@yahoo.com thanks

In that case, just use xAkira database .
I will make Tutorial to fix skill bug later .
@I cant help you right now bro, im working bro .
I can't always online now .

Which file need to edit to change this name? @@
REMOVED
Serverlist.bin

Back