[Tutorial] Azuga: Age of Chaos server set up

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    39Posts

Re: [Tutorial] Azuga: Age of Chaos server set up

mrshimviii

bro maybe my pc is totaly noob ... i run the tools to open the map ... stuck and 1hour ... ardy done all,last step is in the game ... stuck at mapserver ... i had try 3 laptop to run <>all of my pc is stuck in mapserver .... /

sorry for my bad english

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    Malaysia, SabahLocation
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lonely9988 View Post
    mrshimviiibro maybe my pc is totaly noob ... i run the tools to open the map ... stuck and 1hour ... ardy done all,last step is in the game ... stuck at mapserver ... i had try 3 laptop to run all of my pc is stuck in mapserver .... /sorry for my bad english
    Even with Run As Administrator still stuck? What windows are you using? You haven't reply to my last question. Please tell me in details because i don't get where did you stuck here, are you still stuck with those MAS MS RM ? Or are you stuck at opening map server?

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

Hi. thanks alot for the tutorial. I know this is an old thread, but I hope someone can help me. I'm creating a local server to play by myself. Everything works fine except that, I can't attack any monster. Is there any workaround for this? Thanks in advance.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Advertisement