• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUTORIAL] Changing MicMac online language From Japaneese to English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,i allready Posted a tutorial showing you how to Host a Server at MicMac Online,but the Game is in a Wierd language,so i'll show you how can you Change it's language to English,So what you need is a Copy of Both of English and Japaneese versions of the game installed on your Computer and Mess up with Files :p :
1-Item Description : To Change item Description to English replace the File item_tooltip found in "MicMac>Data>Character" folder with the One found in "ASDA Story>Data>Character" folder .
2-Sowel Description : To Change Sowel Description to English replace the File sowel_tooltip found in "MicMac>Data>Character" folder with the One from "ASDA Story>Data>Character" Folder .
3-Sowel Names : To Change Sowel Names to English replace the file sowel_calctable (I Don't know where is it Located) with the one Found in ASDA Story folder
4-Traders Names : To Change Traders Names to English replace the txt files found in the folder "MicMac>Data>Npc" (Only replace TXT Files !! )
*Note that all model/motion/texture Files can be replace without having problems in the game,But if you replace item_list files you cannot access to the game,seems like it Contains new items list )
5-Error PopUps : To change what's written in error Popups to english just replace error listfile in the folder "micmac/system" with this one :eek:tt1:

Back