Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Tutorial - ChuTienLiet 2.5D Webgame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have error and i do same like you. can u tell me what i do wrong??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the game up and running. Thank you for your tutorial.

Now the hard part. Getting it to translate to English

How do I translate this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very nice Which site is the site translation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i dont come to the forum for long time but if search well in client you can translate the game on XML files. just need to work :)

If you see in the prints in yellow its in english and in my languange Portuguese

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i dont come to the forum for long time but if search well in client you can translate the game on XML files. just need to work :)

If you see in the prints in yellow its in english and in my languange Portuguese

-----------------
Thank your sharing the game, but I got some problems with translating to English.
I check the client file and database as well, I can only see the CN & EN, but in game there are almost VN.
So where can I really change them? (Or I need to decompile the .swf files?)
ProblemTranslate.JPG - Tutorial - ChuTienLiet 2.5D Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to change the IP and the sqll password how to create a database ?

a database should be created!?

error after test create new account localhost/reg.php
error: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php:43 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 43

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to change the IP and the sqll password how to create a database ?

a database should be created!?

error after test create new account localhost/reg.php
error: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php:43 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 43
When you extract file from DB to your mysql data, it means as your database has been created with the name 'xy', username='root', password = 'TugaShot'.
For IP: check file db_sql.php in client folder & file config.xml & firstConfig.xml in folder data(in your client folder C:\xampp\htdocs\data).

For error in create account:
1. go to create username & password in table user
or
replace your register.php with https://www.mediafire.com/file/a8srd8u5ih38qba/register.php/file
(There are many bugs in it, but it can create new account!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.JPG - Tutorial - ChuTienLiet 2.5D Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums 2.JPG - Tutorial - ChuTienLiet 2.5D Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums 3.JPG - Tutorial - ChuTienLiet 2.5D Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums

Does any got this error?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never meet that problem, but try to recheck your Apache & Java & Your URL : 127.0.0.1:843 (SSL) ---> 127.0.0.1:90 (no-SSL).

Back