Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide.

Reaction score
More Updates to come.

Credits
Simmons - Bug Fixing like crazy, Client + Server.
Frosty - Client work

Setting up a Digimon Master Server.

Ports Needed Portforwarding if possible

Downloads Below Following can be used to run a server.

Game Files Downloads Below. Extract These 2 rar's in seperate locations.

New added files Added on (27/10/2017)

Binary Files (Bin Files)

Resource Files

Interface Files

Essential Game Resources (Npc's, Maps ect..)

Game File Importer (Essential)

Posted by SabracX Contains? --> Server files and a Hackshield Bypass Client Thank you SabracX.
Link below is dead till further notice!

http://forum.ragezone.com/redirect-...C!0dqE1MxGQl-SZnjwlbamRI-rnqitwigN7-OZIGNVdAU

Steps on setting up a server.

(1) Extract both rar files.
(2) Install Xampp/Mysql/Wamp either 1.
(3) Create a database on the following above and name it dmo--> Import dmo.sql located in DigimonMasterServer.rar/zip
(4) Empty 3 of the tables Accounts Digimons Characters.
(5) For the server ip open the server table for the ip go to and convert 127.0.0.1 then copy interger ip and replace the one in the 1st server table.
(6) Extract Comfy-Mittens-Digital-World-dae79b3 then open it with visual studios and follow the following steps below!
--------Visual Studio Steps------ Important!

Steps - All the following steps should be done assuming you've got all the files mentioned above.

1 - Create a new folder wherever you wish, name this folder "DMO" (Or whatever you want to name it)
2 - Extract Comfy-Mittens-Digital-World-dae79b3 on to your DMO folder.. The server files are in that folder..
3 - Open "Digital World.sln" withVisual Basics
4- On the Solution Explorer window, click the "Yggdrasil" project, double click on "References" and Delete these following dll files "lua51.dll" "LuaInterface.dll" "MySql.Data.dll". Right Click on "References" again click "Add Reference".
5- Go on the "Browse tab" of the new window that has been opened and add all the .dll that have been supplied above and press OK.

- Warning: You have to delete the dll files before adding them again to the references.. because for some reason "MySql.Data.dll" will have an error

6- Press F6 to Build the Solution. If all went well, you've now compiled the files. You may find the .exe's on the "AuthServer\bin\Debug" | "Digital World\bin\Debug" | "Lobby Server\bin\Debug" folders.

Note:REMEMBER TO EDIT THE SETTINGS.XML FILE ON ALL FOLDERS. if you run AuthServer.exe it will crash.. but when you have launched it once a Settings.xml file will show up. Fill it up with your database info and ip and it will run without errors.. It goes with the Digital World.exe and Lobby Server.exe. they have their own setting.xml.

Setup Complete Client has already been hexed and added/setup for you run the client and enjoy!

Issues

Logging into lobby world.

Screen shots

A2nzFK1 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
1Q6do9d - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
45riO1s - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
nJfrdaA - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
ZAQYo64 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
EGRI6Ha - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
Y8aIkbZ - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

i found these digimon files should have monsters too if anyone understands how they work uragon files in chinese

Decryption Key: !z3lPvP5fj0CuyCG6ugOmh7oi7wk9kiFzqYeo259V0QY

Decryptio

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i found these digimon files should have monsters too if anyone understands how they work uragon files in chinese

Decryption Key: !z3lPvP5fj0CuyCG6ugOmh7oi7wk9kiFzqYeo259V0QY
ecryptio

This is not DMO, its a chinese mobile game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need of two patches 1-125 and 126-206 link in publication is broken, anyone have this link? i need so much, i open this client and have error "Data/EtcObject/Mark_Train.nif" i take in client of GTMO, extract with sucess of pack01.hf, and import in my client, more at open my client, in "login" my client close alone.. anyone can help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can help you if you provide that data file and I share it with an updated and debugged mob

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
More Updates to come.

Credits
Simmons - Bug Fixing like crazy, Client + Server.
Frosty - Client work

Setting up a Digimon Master Server.

Ports Needed Portforwarding if possible

Downloads Below Following can be used to run a server.

Game Files Downloads Below. Extract These 2 rar's in seperate locations.

New added files Added on (27/10/2017)

Binary Files (Bin Files)

Resource Files

Interface Files

Essential Game Resources (Npc's, Maps ect..)

Game File Importer (Essential)

Posted by SabracX Contains? --> Server files and a Hackshield Bypass Client Thank you SabracX.
Link below is dead till further notice!

http://forum.ragezone.com/redirect-...C!0dqE1MxGQl-SZnjwlbamRI-rnqitwigN7-OZIGNVdAU

Steps on setting up a server.

(1) Extract both rar files.
(2) Install Xampp/Mysql/Wamp either 1.
(3) Create a database on the following above and name it dmo--> Import dmo.sql located in DigimonMasterServer.rar/zip
(4) Empty 3 of the tables Accounts Digimons Characters.
(5) For the server ip open the server table for the ip go to and convert 127.0.0.1 then copy interger ip and replace the one in the 1st server table.
(6) Extract Comfy-Mittens-Digital-World-dae79b3 then open it with visual studios and follow the following steps below!
--------Visual Studio Steps------ Important!

Steps - All the following steps should be done assuming you've got all the files mentioned above.

1 - Create a new folder wherever you wish, name this folder "DMO" (Or whatever you want to name it)
2 - Extract Comfy-Mittens-Digital-World-dae79b3 on to your DMO folder.. The server files are in that folder..
3 - Open "Digital World.sln" withVisual Basics
4- On the Solution Explorer window, click the "Yggdrasil" project, double click on "References" and Delete these following dll files "lua51.dll" "LuaInterface.dll" "MySql.Data.dll". Right Click on "References" again click "Add Reference".
5- Go on the "Browse tab" of the new window that has been opened and add all the .dll that have been supplied above and press OK.

- Warning: You have to delete the dll files before adding them again to the references.. because for some reason "MySql.Data.dll" will have an error

6- Press F6 to Build the Solution. If all went well, you've now compiled the files. You may find the .exe's on the "AuthServer\bin\Debug" | "Digital World\bin\Debug" | "Lobby Server\bin\Debug" folders.

Note:REMEMBER TO EDIT THE SETTINGS.XML FILE ON ALL FOLDERS. if you run AuthServer.exe it will crash.. but when you have launched it once a Settings.xml file will show up. Fill it up with your database info and ip and it will run without errors.. It goes with the Digital World.exe and Lobby Server.exe. they have their own setting.xml.

Setup Complete Client has already been hexed and added/setup for you run the client and enjoy!

Issues

Logging into lobby world.

Screen shots

A2nzFK1 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
1Q6do9d - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
45riO1s - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
nJfrdaA - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
ZAQYo64 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
EGRI6Ha - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
Y8aIkbZ - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello, Bradley,

Can I Ask, How To register User ??

and What Ecnrypte Use On Password in Database??

Please Respone,

Thx..

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Digimon Server Setup guide.

Does anyone know where the stats of digimons are hidden?

how can i access them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
llmnNCs - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone know the solution of this error?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you please share this new files? maybe we can help each other if we have the same files
llmnNCs - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone know the solution of this error?

Attachments

Back