Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide.

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Digimon Server Setup guide.

In the tutorial i posted at the beginning it tells you that you must replace the lua51.dll and lauinterface.dll and mysql.data.dll with the new ones you extracted within the server folders.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You have the video teaching installation? That I don't understand. I'm not good at English T ^ T. :?:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I got the server to run but the Cash Shop crashes the client and normal Shops just freeze up in general and don't sell me items. Plus, no enemy Digimon spawn on the maps. How do I fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I love it when people decide to reply to my posts with smartass remarks...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Was it really THAT hard to say that the first time around? I've been hunting for this crap for over a week... But since this is the case I can just give up, delete the files and be done.

Staff member
Reaction score

client uses this change:

I hope you are able to reupload this link if possible?

So as I am aware we are currently having a issue if anyone is interested in sharing how to get past this or not we are looking for a client V125 to pass hackshield as well to not give the error of nif file.

Staff member
Reaction score

This is how far my partner has achieved if anyone is aware of bugs as well these are pictures of it so far the bug will be posted in a small box below!

Pictures below--

A2nzFK1 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
1Q6do9d - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
45riO1s - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
nJfrdaA - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
ZAQYo64 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
EGRI6Ha - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
pnuxlE4 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

BUG below if anyone knows how to fix please share!

CreateChar Ikuto BlazeArcanin
Error: CreateCharacter()
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Digital_World.SqlDB.CreateCharacter(UInt32 AcctId, Int32 pos, Int32 charModel, String charName, Int32 digiModel) in C:\Users\Digimon Master\Dropbox\Digimon Master Project\DMOFrosty'sPost\dmoserver\ServerBuildingSection\DigitalWorld\Database - Lobby.cs:line 260
Error: CreateDigimon()
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Out of range value for column 'characterId' at row 1
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Digital_World.SqlDB.CreateMercenary(UInt32 charId, String digiName, Int32 digiModel, Int32 digiScale, Int32 digiSize, Int32 intimacy) in C:\Users\Digimon Master\Dropbox\Digimon Master Project\DMOFrosty'sPost\dmoserver\ServerBuildingSection\DigitalWorld\Database - Game.cs:line 410
System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
at Digital_World.SqlDB.GetTamerPosition(UInt32 acctId, Int32 slot) in C:\Users\Digimon Master\Dropbox\Digimon Master Project\DMOFrosty'sPost\dmoserver\ServerBuildingSection\DigitalWorld\Database - Lobby.cs:line 200
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Server stack trace:
at Digital_World.PacketLogic.Process(Client client, Byte[] buffer, Settings Opt) in C:\Users\Digimon Master\Dropbox\Digimon Master Project\DMOFrosty'sPost\dmoserver\ServerBuildingSection\Lobby Server\PacketLogic.cs:line 106
at Digital_World.LobbyMainWin.PacketProcessor(Client client, Byte[] buffer, Int32 length) in C:\Users\Digimon Master\Dropbox\Digimon Master Project\DMOFrosty'sPost\dmoserver\ServerBuildingSection\Lobby Server\DigitalWorldLobby.xaml.cs:line 60
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
at Digital_World.Network.SocketWrapper.dlgRead.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
at Digital_World.Network.SocketWrapper.ProcessedRead(IAsyncResult ar) in C:\Users\Digimon Master\Dropbox\Digimon Master Project\DMOFrosty'sPost\dmoserver\ServerBuildingSection\DigitalWorld\Network\Socket.cs:line 235

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back