Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help Im stuck...
I get a popup

CsMessage

"Data\EtcObject\Mark_Train.nif gerebish text"

and after that popup the app request terminate...
already try and replace the said file with the one at the patch.. still same.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, more.. Have tutorial for linux compilation? :X Debian or Ubuntu, i need much.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
accidentaly came back to this thread after over a year or two. im happy to see there was much progress happening and i guess u guys are still working on it. do you can tell whats working and/or not working?

oh, and keep up that great work, im really happy to see this happen! :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Sorry, please ignore me. I went way over my head on this.]

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can help me to fix error:CreateCharacter(), some posts have this same error i try fix with posts answers
but did not work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it impossible to get close to latest patch?Current patch i believe is 437

Reaction score
Hey guys, just coming to this thread to propose a possible project. Just want to clarify that I am not a programmer, I do not know how to work with database either, I had made privates server of maplestory or mu with working files though. What I want to come with is, there is anyone interested and that have knowledge to bring parts up to build a working game files up to date of the current version of DMO?? As I said, I don't have knowledge about any of this stuff but I'm pretty sure I can be able to learn how to set up an Npc, or load a map with mobs, assign drops since all this come in form of script and they are similar, I can help with that part.

So, my mission is, create a working private server files for DMO so other people can actually expand it, DMO have a lot of potential as a private server and can be implemented many things on game, including characters rebirth to boost stats and other fun stuff.

If anyone is interested, or if the owner of the present files is still here and is willing to keep working on his project. I'm looking forward to help.

Staff member
Reaction score
I shall be proceeding with adding to the fixes with this as I'm currently working on the map pulls for which I will upload very soon.

These will be the latest from the current Digimon MMO game and If you want to add them into your game then you'll need to unpack your client, and once that's done then import the maps you require.

I will create a guide on the following soon as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello my friend, I do not know whether or not messages reach you Bradley
Do you have files Digimon Master Online The latest Version?
I am a programmer C#-Asp.net Mvc
I can add many features to it and republish itI can also make a professional site for it:thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, guys, anyone found a way to edit dat/bin files? They contain different informations such as evolution data, stats, items names etc... If we could edit them we could add new digimons from gdmo and kdmo. I hope someone will help me with them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here, but I would like to help in this project.
I know a little about programming and I saw that this year they opened some DMO servers and I want to learn how to make a new server.

Back