Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Full source code(client+server+launcher+gm tools) from chinese guy idk price

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ask him on telegram @ GOTOMO

and u can try on this email support@gotorpg.org

gl dude

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bradley - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am waiting for answer
ZO7LKB - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are definitely chinese sourse code for server somewhere in the internet. All private servers for dmo (bbdmo, dmw) are using Tdmo or TWdmo file system(Thailand folder in pack03 in dmw/bbdmo had pack06 or pack02 instead of normal pack03).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
UPD.
It is possible to use private server clients with Bradley server. You can inject your ip with cheat engine in the game. The game tryes to connect, but server give this errors(sorry for half russian errors).

llmnNCs - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
If we update server to newer game code, then we certanly can play this with new content.
I am not programmer myself, but i will try something.
I am used DMW client for this. DMW guys, i am sorry, but sciense requires sacrifices.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
theres any updated server files?

I would like to try and open one myself

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think the packets structure are writen differently, but with minor changes on structure, anyway if we want built a new PS we need to recode everything since that source avaliable are from a very older version.

Luckly whe don't need to break head trying to find how to remove HackShield since we have two versions that has already done this for us. (BBMO, DMW)

What we need to do is to reverse some packets and then code a program that emulate that packet and do it over and over again.

Need time a knowledge, theres no escape.

Reaction score
There are definitely chinese sourse code for server somewhere in the internet. All private servers for dmo (bbdmo, dmw) are using Tdmo or TWdmo file system(Thailand folder in pack03 in dmw/bbdmo had pack06 or pack02 instead of normal pack03).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
UPD.
It is possible to use private server clients with Bradley server. You can inject your ip with cheat engine in the game. The game tryes to connect, but server give this errors(sorry for half russian errors).

llmnNCs - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums
If we update server to newer game code, then we certanly can play this with new content.
I am not programmer myself, but i will try something.
I am used DMW client for this. DMW guys, i am sorry, but sciense requires sacrifices.

our problem is that there are no monsters in these files

Attachments

Back