[Tutorial] Neverwinter Online Tutorials by Keiko123

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    48Posts

Re: [Tutorial] Neverwinter Online Tutorials by Keiko123

[Tutorial] Neverwinter Online Tutorials by Keiko123
    Yeah, absolutely nothing is responding on the MCP. Tried simple mode and BCM, nothing happens. If you go Complex mode and start everything manually, evreything immediately goes to "Running..." without opening any CMD windows. If you go simple mode and hit the button, everything hangs because log-server won't start. The MCP is totally disconnected from the rest of everything else.

I'm running Win10
    Last edited by Kukafuchi; 17-05-19 at 03:57 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kukafuchi View Post
    Yeah, absolutely nothing is responding on the MCP. Tried simple mode and BCM, nothing happens. If you go Complex mode and start everything manually, evreything immediately goes to "Running..." without opening any CMD windows. If you go simple mode and hit the button, everything hangs because log-server won't start. The MCP is totally disconnected from the rest of everything else.

I'm running Win10
    MCP is too old to run anything on Win10, I'm still fighting my way through .BATs, I can't figure the hell with the LoginServer... it always crashes when it finally finishes loading and I'm running out of ideas

Here's what I have until now if anyone is interested, some have too many args some don't have enough:
    Code:
    start Controller.exe -SetAccountServer localhost -Cookie 0 -StartedByMCP 553043363:19688 -ExecDir E:/Night/tools/bin -CoreExecDir E:/Night/tools/bin -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live -ShardName Live
    start Launcher.exe -SetDirToLaunchFrom E:/Night/tools/bin -ContainerID 1 -Cookie 0 -SetErrorTracker code -SetProductName Night NW -productionMode
    start ObjectDB.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live 
    start TransactionServer.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live
    start LogServer.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live
    start LogParser.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live
    start AppServer.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live -ContainerType MapManager
    start AccountServer.exe -httpport 8090 -billingEnabled 0 -SetAccountServer localhost -ConnectToController -DisableAutoCreate 0 -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live
    start ChatServer.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live
    start GlobalChatServer.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live
    start AppServer.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live -ContainerType AccountProxyServer
    GameServer and LoginServer:
    Code:
    start AppServer.exe -productionMode -SetDirToLaunchFrom E:/Night/tools/bin -UseMultiplexerForTransactions false -transactionServerHost localhost -ContainerID 1 -Cookie 0 -SetErrorTracker code -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live -ContainerType LoginServer
    start GameServer.exe -productionMode -SetProductName Night NW -SetShardCategory Live -SetShardName Live -MTCategory Live
    The LoginServer always crashes with the following error(probably its missing an argument about the socket which I can't figure out where it is or how it is defined OR it will never work because of Win10 from what I've read online about 997:Unknown socket error):
    Code:
    190813 16:38:38      1 LoginServer[1]: Local Transaction Manager lost connection to transaction server. Reason: CreateAndRegisterLocalTransactionManager(997:Unknown socket error)
    190813 16:38:38      2 LoginServer[1]: SvrExit: LocalTransactionManager.c(211)
    If anyone has even the smallest idea, please send me a message or quote me...I'm not a C developer and recompiling is not an option for me...

MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

hrthcgjytdjhv

MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Anybody knows commands for currencies like diamonds, tokens etc?

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    BerlinLocation
    86Posts

nope, man

MemberRank
    Feb 2006 Join Date
    NorrathLocation
    29Posts

So hoping someone could still help out with this. I have 2 machines 1 running the server in a VM of Win7 because thats the only version of windows i seem to be able to have the MCP run well in and the other is a win10 machine running the NWO client both on the same network and router. I am able to setup the server from the guide without issue. I have my host file all pointing at the local ip. I've even disabled the firewall and opened every port i can think of on the server machine. When i launch the client i can connect to login and create accounts and create characters without any issues. However when I start to login to the gameserver i can see it spin up a new zone and load while the clients load bar is filling then it just disconnects and gives me the error "can't create link to gameserver"
    As you can see in this picture its spinning up a second gameserver in the top right

Here ya can see if failed to setup a link for some reason but the only real error I can see is "Unaccounted For" message that isn't really a error that shows up in any logs and doesn't really reference whats the issue.

MemberRank
    Feb 2006 Join Date
    NorrathLocation
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devincean View Post
    So hoping someone could still help out with this. I have 2 machines 1 running the server in a VM of Win7 because thats the only version of windows i seem to be able to have the MCP run well in and the other is a win10 machine running the NWO client both on the same network and router. I am able to setup the server from the guide without issue. I have my host file all pointing at the local ip. I've even disabled the firewall and opened every port i can think of on the server machine. When i launch the client i can connect to login and create accounts and create characters without any issues. However when I start to login to the gameserver i can see it spin up a new zone and load while the clients load bar is filling then it just disconnects and gives me the error "can't create link to gameserver"
    As you can see in this picture its spinning up a second gameserver in the top right

Here ya can see if failed to setup a link for some reason but the only real error I can see is "Unaccounted For" message that isn't really a error that shows up in any logs and doesn't really reference whats the issue.
    Made some progress found the client throwing a error
    Code:
    191210 04:31:59 5 Client[0 [NOENT]]: LoginServer link disconnected (192.168.1.107:7001). Reason: socket was shutdown(0:No error) (socket error 0: No error)
    191210 04:31:59 6 Client[0 [NOENT]]: GameServer link attempting connect (code_game_server:7355).
    however the server on the same lan as my pc has no firewall running and i opened the ports listed with no change.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

hi im in the step where i need to run the mcp.bat but when i run it it says failed to load gimmeDLL.dll. and all the other proccess keep in waiting state loading like forever here a image https://ibb.co/T8JJKSs im using windows 10 64 bits,any idea whats going on?

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

How to repair Zen store ?
    How to set up GM?
    How to edit character attributes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement