Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] Rohan Online Private server guide!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
private server file forum cn.

http://code175.com/?fromuid=25883

vm ware file ( vm9.0 )

Reaction score
Re: Rohan Online Private server guide!

I see no guide here and the VMware wont help anyone who plans to make a serious server there are alot of random shenanigans steps to go through to get the server running correctly and the VM will do little to show what was needed.

Reaction score

use the VM image >_< then start them iirc it's DB -> Log -> Map -> AI and the AI works best if it's on a 2nd box otherwise it crashes alot... Also you will need 2 AI servers minimum it will crash a fuckload if you have all the maps on 1

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

Hey stupid idiot , talk only in english , respect the others members.
Never a translation chinese > portuguese be perfect, and talking about a tutorial the translation perfect is very important to have sucess to make .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey stupid idiot , talk only in english , respect the others members.
Never a translation chinese > portuguese be perfect, and talking about a tutorial the translation perfect is very important to have sucess to make .

There Rohan US to the trans of files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Some people already have those files working, but they only managed to make it work for localgameplay

Also, you need a client with no gameguard

Reaction score

Hey huninhune how do you give gm on the server i got it working and all just cant figure out how to give gm iv been doing every thing in the db cause i cant figure out gm. Thanks. =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well, atm i get "Gate server connect failed" on char screen.

Anyone managed to get pass that?

In the DB the GATE server runs on port 0 ^^

Reaction score

the login server isn't running im not sure of how the files here are set up but it's either an asp site or a gateserver but far as i know all used the asp site...

Anyway with zRohan down I'm looking for a paid position on a rohan server anyone serious about getting a Rohan server up and want someone who can actually do it?

Just a note if you haven't disabled game guard you will only be able to connect on GM accounts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

192.exe acts like an gateserver.
Considering the output, 192.exe is the login server.

He runs on port 8099, i tried setting GATE port to 8099 but i still get the same error.

Later edit

If there's a way to disable gameguard i'm happy to hear it.
GM's can log from a client with no GameGuard ?

Reaction score

I haven't looked into these files on zRohan we ported the whole site to a login server back end to link it to our vb logins.

I'm not sure what to tell you about the gateserver i know nothing about them but you WILL need the account to be a GM before you can log in

Reaction score

uhhh when i use a client with gg it gives me a http_status error. lol even with gm on the acc.
Also when i used ph on the right account it says invalid account even tho i have it right on the info.

Last edited:
Reaction score

uhhh when i use a client with gg it gives me a http_status error. lol even with gm on the acc.
Also when i used ph on the right account it says invalid account even tho i have it right on the info.
Are you using the patcher or are you using a batchfile to execute it? you will need to pass the ip and port of the gate server if you are using a batchfile and if you are using the patcher you will need to edit loader.dat

Reaction score

Atm i'm just using the bat file. Iv tried a few different clients as for connecting i have a client that connects. just when i use gm on it. It wont let me login. Only can use a non-gm account.

Also do you have skype ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

rohan1119163507331 - [TUTORIAL] Rohan Online Private server guide! - RaGEZONE Forums Files Work Fine all we get is a 3901 error on those who connect :l not sure what it might be

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back