Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] How to set up a semi-working CrossFire Emulator Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I did everything right and gave it what I do? (Google translator)
CdcPV3i - [TUTORIAL] How to set up a semi-working CrossFire Emulator Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i feel like the only real way to make a CrossFire private server is by hacking fantasygames.to's server and
stealing the files and databases they use

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can't joining any server or any channel :(
:???@@!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i feel like the only real way to make a CrossFire private server is by hacking fantasygames.to's server and
stealing the files and databases they use

Thank you. This is actually one of the only two ways for an average person to get a private server running.
The other one is by hacking/social engineering and stealing z8games server files, but good luck with that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. This is actually one of the only two ways for an average person to get a private server running.
The other one is by hacking/social engineering and stealing z8games server files, but good luck with that.

but how would one go about actually hacking CFFG?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but how would one go about actually hacking CFFG?

Well there are a few ways. Honestly I would just social engineer them into giving files, would be the easiest.. Pretend you're the host or something, unless they host it on their own server. Or hack into admin's accounts (e-mail) and try to get any info on how to login in the hosting panel and steal the files from there. There are a lot of ways but it's going to be hard and it's obviously not guaranteed.

Palez database...

There is no Ducking databse, damn.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help meee

VladHQ - [TUTORIAL] How to set up a semi-working CrossFire Emulator Server - RaGEZONE Forums

my version.ini
[VERSION]LatestVersion = 1172
MinimalVersion= 1120
OwnVersion = 6

[DOWNLOAD]
server1 =

[SERVER]
COUNT = 1
IP1 =127.0.0.1
PORT1 =13008

[HGW]
PORT=16666
SERVER1=67.210.208.161
SERVER2=67.210.208.163
POD1=50
POD2=50

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use

Code:
[VERSION]
LatestVersion = 1190
MinimalVersion= 1120
OwnVersion = 10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is an emulator written in C# made by JohnFrost/CrazyFrost. If you go to the other thread with 50k views you will see that these look similar, but these are the newer version and I actually got these to work unlike the ones that Mega released. You will need to run an Apache (WAMP/XAMPP) server and place a version.ini:
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ALL THE FILES YOU MODIFY!

Code:
[VERSION]LatestVersion = 1172
MinimalVersion= 1120
OwnVersion = 6

[DOWNLOAD]
server1 = http://cfpatch.z8games.com/download/

[SERVER]
COUNT = 1
IP1 =127.0.0.1
PORT1 =13008

[HGW]
PORT=16666
SERVER1=67.210.208.161
SERVER2=67.210.208.163
POD1=50
POD2=50

Upload that to your www folder. Also, edit the version.ini in your CF folder to the one I provided above.

Go to your CF folder again and edit localinfo.dat and put this in it:
Code:
[URL]
VersionUrl=http://localhost/version.ini

Now go to your browser and go to if you see a file with the file contents above, you may now open the .zip file you just downloaded and open the following .exe:

Code:
C:\-SNIP-\C# Server files\JF_CF_GameServer\JF_CF_GameServer\bin\Debug\JF_CF_GameServer.exe
C:\-SNIP-\C# Server files\JF_CF_LoginSERVER\JF_CF_LoginSERVER\bin\Debug\JF_CF_LoginServer.exe

You should have the question marks shown on a Command Prompt window (since the letters are Russian, unless you have a Russian Windows it will not show the text.

NOW, final step:
Open up your CrossFire, click start (don't use the provided Launcher) and just go to CrossFire how you normally would. Login with any username/password (admin:admin) and check it all out!

SCREENSHOTS:
usE8u1X - [TUTORIAL] How to set up a semi-working CrossFire Emulator Server - RaGEZONE Forums

dZamHes - [TUTORIAL] How to set up a semi-working CrossFire Emulator Server - RaGEZONE Forums

qIVExXy - [TUTORIAL] How to set up a semi-working CrossFire Emulator Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Emulator How To Help ?? For Work Run My Laptop ACER...GOLD.. I Hard.. Fix My Know .. CF NA.. I EASY... :) Plzz iloveyou..!
Code:C:\-SNIP-\C# Server files\JF_CF_GameServer\JF_CF_GameServer\bin\Debug\JF_CF_GameServer.exe
C:\-SNIP-\C# Server files\JF_CF_LoginSERVER\JF_CF_LoginSERVER\bin\Debug\JF_CF_LoginServer.exe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@raskocrew98 Acabei de te dar um maldito tutorial, caramba. ahmedhafez Não sei, pode ser ou pode ser agora. Honestamente, acho que deveria, pois é o mesmo jogo com armas e linguagem diferentes e recursos um pouco diferentes. Experimente e me diga se funcionou!
a folder called PHP Server Files <-- what to do what is it for and what to do with it?

Back