Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
try use local ip

I tried that but not working

LauncherServer=127.0.0.1
specialforce.exe UID|HASH VALUE|USN|USERNAME

update
Specialforce command line parameter not sure the first one if uid or usn and the 0200 0 -1 N L0 dont know what it is..

SpecialForce.exe uid|username|timestamp|0010|MD5(usn|authstring) 0200 0 -1 N L0 |authstring

to change the ip in special force unpack and use any hex editor and find IPs eg. 60.91 change all IPs to your server IP.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Help Please

erro - [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In other words, if the bullsf client is used, it does not give the "please try Again" error again?

you cannot use bullsf client as easy as you think. unless you know how to unhook the dll and anti debug system. because I think it is more secure than the other sf server..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can not start service SF_LoginServer how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have an issue.
I made the launcher like this in .bat ( soldierfront.exe "UID|HASH VALUE|USN|USERNAME"
ex : soldierfront.exe "6641|ff23f-3443-g334g-h66i-5yuf3-33rgb|145621|testuser" .)

and i get server disconect and this log
00:26:42 00:26:42 USN: 0, IP:127.0.0.1 [INFO] [LOGIN] Fail to check the USN
how i can solve it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] First Tutorial Set Soldier Front 1 Server!

If you dont explain how to setup ODBC this tutorial wont work because Serverconfig will reject DNS connections...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unable to start LauncherServer: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

How to fix?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone update all photos in this post? the whole tutorial rather? ... anyone here. thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, we have a team working on to open servers for America Continent, Europe, South Africa and Asia.

Anyone who has Special Force / Soldier Front server files and/or official servers IP, emails or emails structure from official servers please, let me know.
We would like to players to join our discord channel to keep up the news.

Reaction score
Yes, we have a team working on to open servers for America Continent, Europe, South Africa and Asia.

Anyone who has Special Force / Soldier Front server files and/or official servers IP, emails or emails structure from official servers please, let me know.
We would like to players to join our discord channel to keep up the news.

Do you have this running. Or have a tutorial to set up. Im trying now but I think I miss something.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone Remake this Tutorial? I want to create SF for Lan Game so we could provide tournaments.

Back