[Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 91 to 101 of 101
  1. #91
    Registered romantickub is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    ลอสแอLocation
    23Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server
    Unable to start LauncherServer: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

    How to fix?

  2. #92
    Member rcanary is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    68Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    can anyone update all photos in this post? the whole tutorial rather? ... anyone here. thank you.

  3. #93
    Registered BooGod is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Yes, we have a team working on to open servers for America Continent, Europe, South Africa and Asia.
    https://discord.gg/y4fNZ5j
    Anyone who has Special Force / Soldier Front server files and/or official servers IP, emails or emails structure from official servers please, let me know.
    We would like to players to join our discord channel to keep up the news.

  4. #94
    Member jessevsp is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Quote Originally Posted by BooGod View Post
    Yes, we have a team working on to open servers for America Continent, Europe, South Africa and Asia.
    https://discord.gg/y4fNZ5j
    Anyone who has Special Force / Soldier Front server files and/or official servers IP, emails or emails structure from official servers please, let me know.
    We would like to players to join our discord channel to keep up the news.
    Do you have this running. Or have a tutorial to set up. Im trying now but I think I miss something.

  5. #95
    Registered BooGod is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Quote Originally Posted by jessevsp View Post
    Do you have this running. Or have a tutorial to set up. Im trying now but I think I miss something.
    Send me a message https://discord.gg/PNsEarv

  6. #96
    Member jessevsp is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Quote Originally Posted by BooGod View Post
    Send me a message https://discord.gg/PNsEarv
    I added the channel. I will message you tomorrow.

  7. #97
    Newbie destruction23 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Can anyone Remake this Tutorial? I want to create SF for Lan Game so we could provide tournaments.

  8. #98
    Member jessevsp is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Quote Originally Posted by destruction23 View Post
    Can anyone Remake this Tutorial? I want to create SF for Lan Game so we could provide tournaments.
    Im having the same problem. Hope that the bullsf files will show up.

  9. #99
    Member jessevsp is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    50Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Stuck at Please Try Again. Figured out that it is not the client versions. because client en server are the same version.

  10. #100
    Registered nicolasg is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    so, any news?

  11. #101
    Registered nonmagicit001 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    11Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    [EMU] Soldier Front help me sniffer packet please
    #help me analyze packet in game protocal

  12. #102
    Registered skf01 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [Tutorial] How to set-up a Soldierfront 1 Server

    Checkout the new soldier front server https://discord.gg/cVNpdtk



Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Advertisement