Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] How to setup a Club Penguin Private Server (Links Included)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
(Not necessary, but Recommended.)
2. Install
3. Download OpenCP Source

4. Download Client

5. Download Loader

6. Download SWF Decompiler (personally, i Recommend Sothink SWF Decompiler)
*You must download In order to open the Loader.swf

Incase you don't like using a .SWF based Client,or you don't wanna use an swf decompiling software, don't worry there is also an embedded .exe loader.

Setting up Guide:
Once you have installed XAMPP, go to C:\xampp\htdocs
extract the CP Client and you will have this Directory:
htdocs/play/v2/client
open your Serverfiles/OpenCP Source, Create a folder in htdocs call it "pe" and extract the content in it. You will have this directory:
htdocs/pe

Now open your Browser and go to your xampp's localhost and all the way to phpmyadmin, this is the url incase you're dumb.
Create a new database in phpmyadmin page and call it your CP's name for example:
BitchPenguin

once you're done, click on the database you created, it should be in the left side bar:
KeyTrix - [TUTORIAL] How to setup a Club Penguin Private Server (Links Included) - RaGEZONE Forums

It will take you to another page, click "Import":
KeyTrix - [TUTORIAL] How to setup a Club Penguin Private Server (Links Included) - RaGEZONE Forums

then click on "Browse" or "Choose File" and Browse to a file called "install.sql" located in your Source's path:
htdocs/pe/install.sql
now hit GO, you're almost done.

Open your Browser and paste this in:
Fill in your details, Create your first CP account.

Now you have successfully created an account, you need to turn on the Server.

Now open your XAMPP control panel, and Click on "Shell":

Now a message will pop-up saying:
File "c:\xampp\xampp_shell.bat" not found. Should it be created now?
Click Yes and a Command Prompt window will open.

in the cmd window type the following commands:
Code:
[B]cd htdocs/pe[/B]
then Type:
Code:
[B]php login-server.php[/B]

Now keep this window open, don't worry about the loop text it shows like Matrix lol just Ignore it.

Open another XAMPP Shell while the first one still running. and type in the following commands:

Code:
[B]cd htdocs/pe[/B]
Code:
[B]php game-servers.php[/B]

That's it, you're done!

Now open your load.swf or .exe and login with the Account you created, Enjoy.

Extra Tool:
Club Penguin Bot Maker!

BotMaker Features:
Customizable Interface
Bot Control Panel with Simple Commands
Customizable Packet Queue
Server Grid (if server sends correct data) (optional)
Packet manager
2 Preset Queues. (Rampage and Patroll).

Good luck.

Credits:
Me - Everything
Queen - BotMaker

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: How to setup a Club Penguin Private Server (Links Included)

now i'll try

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

now i'll try

Good luck, Post here if you got any problems.

I'm gonna provide support for these files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

At register. Account was maked. and it's say

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 71

Warning: ereg(): REG_ERANGE in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 71

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 17

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 25

Edit: And at shell say: Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\penguinelite.php on line 79

again adn again

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 29

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 34

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 43

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 43
You have been registered

Thank you for registering! You may now login to the game .

EDIT: New Error:

Strict Starndards: Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\penguinelite.php on line 79

again and again....

and on line 79 is: $ready = socket_select($read, $w = null, $e = null, $t = 0);

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

At register. Account was maked. and it's say

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 71

Warning: ereg(): REG_ERANGE in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 71

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 17

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 25

Edit: And at shell say: Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\penguinelite.php on line 79

again adn again

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 29

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\Website\register.php on line 34

You have been registered

Thank you for registering! You may now login to the game .

EDIT: New Error:

Strict Starndards: Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\penguinelite.php on line 79

again and again....

What's the name of the database you Created?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

penguinelite

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

penguinelite

temporarily, Ignore this errors I'm gonna clear the script and repost it.

you still can login by the way, your Account is created so don't worry about the errors.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i know the error at register don't metter. but this... ?

this is at SHELL xampp

Error:

again and again....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i know the error at register don't metter. but this... ?

this is at SHELL xampp

Error:

again and again....

does It keeps flooding this error or..?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

flooding. this appear again and again... continuous

and many

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

flooding. this appear again and again... continuous

and many

that's a comment not an error, don't worry you're still able to play give it a try.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

aaa i don't knowed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

topic more...., I do not know where to start.....like you

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score

You should be able to stop this message "Strict Starndards: Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Club Penguin\pe\penguinelite.php on line 79" from flooding you by doing this
locate line 79 should be
$ready = socket_select($read, $w = null, $e = null, $t = 0);

Apply a @ it ignored error and warnings
$ready = @socket_select($read, $w = null, $e = null, $t = 0);

Although not a real fix but will stop the flooding.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Works.

but sv look like this: c - [TUTORIAL] How to setup a Club Penguin Private Server (Links Included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

one question. i want to use port 80 but is used... how i can change port from that program, to can use xampp this port

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score

Never used xampp so cant help you,
But for the other problem you sure the website files are setup correctly ?
As it seems to not load the flash file at all :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I think i finded what i missed. but for this i need to change the port from 8080 to 80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello, when I try to enter the load.swf is all white. and now?

Back