Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zu Online Set-up guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] Zu Online

put all files in Disc "D:"
Without any folder? Mine are in: D:\zu online\server
ichimieszo - Zu Online Set-up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

God I so want to play this game again <3<3 Even tho the graphics are old I absolutely love this style.
Ps: precata10 can u check ur PM :) for the whataspp thing. I want to ask you something if u don't mind

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Guys, you just need to do all things step by step as i wrote in first post.YOUR IP=127.0.0.1 - local ip192.168.x.x - pc ip x.x.x.x - hamachi ip ectuse only one ip everywhere or it will not work.
Maybe i will be back in few weeks :D
GL and HAVE FUN :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello great work good job !! I'm planning to create a server of my own even though i dont have any kind of experience related to it.But my question is with those files you gave us can i edit everything in the server? by everything i mean drop rates to changing drops manually like adding mystic stones to mobsters with %60 drops etc.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

I think Tuan already setup a VM server files here we just need an English client to play with.

ichimieszo, please comes back and keep translating that Chinese client you had been doing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I could translate the client but theres a problem :D I don't know how to translate stuff i don't even know what program to use it Other wise it could be easily done.If anyone would teach me how to translate stuff in client or lead me or at least give me a hint i'd gladly translate it.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Wow. They really did it make a private server of Zu online.

I wonder if the client is compatible with tuan's server files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the patcher gives me and error please help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes @Johnny i love to dev this game too and i will wait for @ichimieszo @cosmin900 your in close source send me a pm

You guys are behind this server? Gonna try it for the old times..

Wait, is this the same person behind from that old zuonline.com server?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

its already an server done by me :) zu-online.com
man can you help me i get this error in the step 6 (6. go to xampp >>> start xampp-control.exe >>> start mysql and apache ( mysql root:root password:123456))

Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] Check the "/xampp/mysql/data/mysql_error.log" file04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] and the Windows Event Viewer for more clues

anyone here able to help ill appreciate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

My chat server fail to connect.. Any solution? I can run the game just fine.. But not the chat.

man can you help me i get this error in the step 6 (6. go to xampp >>> start xampp-control.exe >>> start mysql and apache ( mysql root:root password:123456))

Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] Check the "/xampp/mysql/data/mysql_error.log" file04:39:30 p.m. [mysql] and the Windows Event Viewer for more clues

anyone here able to help ill appreciate.

run the xampp as admin and allow the app in firewall

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Zu Online

Hello guys!
I got some problems with the step when im trying to open the server. I mean opening the adminsvr.exe
I got some missing files/directions.

I uploaded 2 pics of : 1. after opening the adminsvr.exe
2. after the command : startall startall.zus

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys I need help please, i can login to my game but theres a problem, there are even epic 9s in the game but i can not find any maps that can make me lv 300.There are only wan and little sky.How can i make it work please help guys.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cant seem to find pagoda and bh npcs help me up guys

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump
!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help to setup it online? a can login only localhost or local lan. need open it in internet . im want open free zu. help. telegram @gorecore

Back