Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zu Online Set-up guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Zu Online

i do not use virtual machine ,you have all files that i use in first post... step by step and it should work :D if not just post screen with your problem i will try to help you :D

Something new :p
i translated npc names in 50% maps :D but item names and discription also some quest script should be in client files :/ i think with using lithrez and LUAencrypt that are in client folder we can easy change it :p but i will try it after i end with npcs :p

Edit:
ichimieszo - Zu Online Set-up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score

i do not use virtual machine ,you have all files that i use in first post... step by step and it should work :D if not just post screen with your problem i will try to help you :D

Something new :p
i translated npc names in 50% maps :D but item names and discription also some quest script should be in client files :/ i think with using lithrez and LUAencrypt that are in client folder we can easy change it :p but i will try it after i end with npcs :p

Edit:
Nice development Id love to help but don't know how I can help you? anyway if you want someone to help you with translation I want to help. Id love this game. :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Now i know that there are all epicks and suits and some new pets :D
but still i doesnt know how to change items name and specification in client :/ and also names of some usable "npcs" :/ ... and quest script in client :/

(i needed to "reinstall" client that's why it isn't in english)

Edit:
tomorrow or the day after tomorrow i will upload translated NPCs :D i need still to change some things :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Almost all npc names translated from blue mountain to little sky :p update in few days :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

coppy this data.rez to you client folder :D now quests,spells,items,titles,help and some other things will be in english :D
but there is problem with talent trees so it is still in chinese :/
i need to know how decrypt .zu1 data files in this data.rez.... it can be unpacked with lithrez and this files are in data folder in unpacked folder... but i didnt find any program that can decrypt it :/

Also coppy this res.cfg to your game folder it will english few things :D

Edit:
I try to write new talents for new trees :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Talents trees works to second SS in all races :D but there can be some bugs :/
client changed(fixed some bugs, rez files changed) also server(script changed) and xampp(changes in mysql) so you will need to download all again :/
if you see npc with "numbers" instead of normal name write here where he is( what map and Y:xxx X:xxx) and his name if you know it :D
if something doesnt work also write here (what quest or what item and where it is) :D and when you see "someone" speaks in chinese (map and name) :p

NEW LINKS IN FIRST POST

Edit:
new xampp link... register wasnt work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys , i have a problem , I configure it on dedicat machine and I was try to connect to zu , but cant load the realm list , ( LiveUpdateConfig.sys is created on that dedicat ip ) client is connected to site , all ports are open , only real list can`t be loaded

I found some think , if you guys want to use it, i copy the launcher display and lang(eng)
just unpack it in client folder (replace the res folder and skin config) link here :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is realese shared by @Viseron is capable with this files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] Zu Online

Sup cosmin? Do you have server i wanna play the zuserver.com closed their website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

have you changed files in patch folder in xamp ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can any of you guys make a server ? i wanna play how much ram and proccesor resources i need ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is this zu online valentines day? video

i found in files santa claus event data 2008 and other events

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey, is someone making a server? I really wanna play this game with other people :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe i will try to work with it again :p tons of things is already done :D
anyone know what happend with private server zuserver.com ? o_O

Back