Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AQW Private Server, how to add potions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I run a private server of AQWorlds and I want to know how to add consumable items like potions and boosts (XP, Class, Rep, etc). I know how to add normal items and quest items, can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If not mistaken the process of adding potions and consumables (boosters) to your PS aqw is the same as any item, try MehTool or HellQuest to see the packets of these "items" and see if you can add to your PS, I will look in my old files AQW and anything I say here is to find something

#Edit#

Found it, try adding this SQL in your "ITEMS" table

(4711, 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 1957, 1, 0, 1111, 200, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 11, 3, 'This potion restores health based on your weapon damage.', 'None', 'None', 'Item', 'ich1', 'iibag', 'ph1', 'Health Potion', '', 0, 0, -1, -1, -1, 0),

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG thank you very much! I will use these programs you said, thank you!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG thank you very much! I will use these programs you said, thank you!

you are welcome if you need more help with it send me a PM I will be happy to help, I've created many AQW servers and know many things about them

Upvote 0
Back