Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcheAge emu Progress so far (ServerScreen)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I managed to get a connection so the Server screen but it wont let me join and create a character. It says: im not logged in...

Server files:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as far as I can remember, the game server itself was used to create a character and log into the world megamax dedicated + client game.pak april 2013 ... I myself have been trying for a long time, but I can not find the game.pak if there is one please share it and tell me , how did you manage to reach the server selection? I did not succeed, which client did I use?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Progress is now even better, seems like people are able to get into the world, but still quests and items are missing.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ArcheAge Client Database Tool
archeage client 2013

http://prntscr.com/kji2fv
apparently you need a client 3.0 and not 1.2

https://ru.archerage.to/ most likely you should download the client from this private server!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need the 1.2 client because it had the compact_server.sqlite3 included and that one might help to learn about how the database looks on the server side.
We use the 3.0.3.0 client from AR to connect to the server, thats right and it works to some point, as you can see at

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need the 1.2 client because it had the compact_server.sqlite3 included and that one might help to learn about how the database looks on the server side.
We use the 3.0.3.0 client from AR to connect to the server, thats right and it works to some point, as you can see at

if I'm not mistaken, it's 1.2

no need for thanks) compact.sqlite3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if I'm not mistaken, it's 1.2

no need for thanks) compact.sqlite3
Thats a compact.sqlite3, the file we are looking for is a compact_server.sqlite3. Anyway, where did you find that file, maybe its a source more to check. Anything we get could help us.

Upvote 0
Back