Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archeage emu sqlite problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this?

I'm japan AA Player.

I am sorry Russian and English are poor at me.
It writes in English using a translation engine.

It may be the already known information.
I found how to decrypt compact.sqlite3.

Step1.
Unpack game_pak(compact.sqlite3)
->ArcheAgePackTool

Step2.
create decrypted.data
->ConsoleApplication1.exe

Step3.
add compact.sqlite3 head 16byte zero

Step4
decrypt compact.sqlite3(with head16bytezero)
aes 128 cbc,padding none,key&iv=decrypted.data

Step5
remove head16byte from decrypt result
->decrypted.sqlite3

The file of sqlite3 which can be read was able to be acquired in the above-mentioned way.
Japanese client

PS.
ArcheAgePackTool、AA-CDB、archeagedatabase.net is very useful.
thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
From what I know this only works on the older encryptions as they changed the encryption time in 1.8 or 2.0 but I might be wrong on that.
I tried it on the 3.0.3.0 database I extracted from the game_pak but it wont work - or better said generates an empty decrypted.data file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We need to build the base on our own or find the russian 1.2 ArcheAge client with the compact_server.sqlite3, that might at least help a bit.
There is some guy willing to sell it, lets see if some guys want to participate in it, maybe we can find a way to get the files, hoping they can be the key to what we want and need.

But I am not willing to pay 60$ alone on something that might not be what we need or that I cant use just because I am not enough into coding.

Last edited:
Back