Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bots acclaim private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im trying to build a private server of bots acclaim and i use these files:

and i change the configs files to localhost db mysql and so on and when i start the login jar its ok but i downloanded the client of
bout evolution and boutcheetah and i changed the patch.ini
to localhost and i make a bat file :
"Start bots.dat"
i open the bar file and then its open the game then i enter user name and password and its say loginin and dont do nothing (i mean its not connect to the server)
what i do wrong some1 know how to set up this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
files if they work, but with many errors.
does not work client boutcheetah with files you need other client files.
PD: me work server but beta many errors.

PD2:my english is bad

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the errors are only in the item list but the client and server
works fine .
i have the official client it will work with these server files?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this client work:
open the file patch.ini and remplace all ips to your ip.
Your server files are incompleted. You need finish the files. If you finish the files or get files completed, contact me with pm.

Upvote 0
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this client work:
open the file patch.ini and remplace all ips to your ip.
Your server files are incompleted. You need finish the files. If you finish the files or get files completed, contact me with pm.

i tried changing the patch ip and every time i open the game it reverts back to the old ip?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't believe some people are still interested in this.

This was the first serveremulator I've ever made, without a struct, without a concept. (Aswell first project in java.)

The server is useless, it's exploitable ,it's buggy, it's not finished at all.

The room system f.e. is totally bad made and need to be rewritten.

Well the whole server is bad.

Anyway @omnija ply the patcher updates your patch.ini.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hola Amigos de RAGEZONE bueno aqui dentro de una semana les hare un nuevo tutoral de los server Files de bost aclaim aunque tienen muchos bugs como lei aqui en el foro por ahy lei que no estan terminados estos files que estan testeaos aqui en el foro bueno yo ise funcionar en mi PC y ps como les digo tienen como 5 bugs bueno amigos dentro de una semana estare posteando para todos ustedes un VIDEO TUTORIAL DETALLADO como crear su server de bost hasta luego.

Nota: Quienes quieren a mejorrar y aportar a este Nuevo Tutorial ps ayuden a mejorrar estos server Files . gracias

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends of RAGEZONE good here within a week I will make a new server Tutoral the bost Files Aclaim although they have many bugs as I read here on the forum I read that there are ahy complete these files that are testeaos good forum here I ise work on my PC and PS as I say have good friends like 5 bugs within a week I'll be posting for all of you a video tutorial details how to create your server to bost up later.

Note: Those who want to contribute to this mejorrar and New Tutorial help ps Files mejorrar this server. thanks

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ei Kayter você é br certo? se sim, tenho uma boa ajuda para você para continuar na criação no server, não sou bom em computação, mas posso te dar uma boa ajuda :]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tryed to make a sv with , it worked but the client not.....

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tryed to make a sv with , it worked but the client not.....

if your windows its the seven u cant create, when un type 'bots.dat' and click in 'Launch' will show a msg: 'cant create process' but if you have a window xp, just intall same in video:

see this site:

mine windows its 7, so i cant create the server :x

Hi.. you can solve the bug of monsters dont die.. and map dont finish?

Kayter, i have a friend and i guess if he can resolve this problem for you :]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And I have windows 7 :( and I don't know how to install xp.... because it don t works

Upvote 0
be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it works on win 7, even 64 bit
open killer file, u can change name in it
bout.dat or any name official uses bot.dat
if your windows its the seven u cant create, when un type 'bots.dat' and click in 'Launch' will show a msg: 'cant create process' but if you have a window xp, just intall same in video:

see this site:

mine windows its 7, so i cant create the server :x

Kayter, i have a friend and i guess if he can resolve this problem for you :]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back