Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chibi & Heroes of Three Kingdoms Server setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chibi Server :

Guide :
Server Files & Client :

to translate you need to use Red Cliff Files :) :

if you are looking for a Higher patch go to mcncc.com thats all for Chibi

Heroes Of Three Kingdoms Server :

Server Files :

Client :

its the only client alive for HoTk well there is no Guide how to set it up or to install but when i try to start it up it gives me this :/

gauthd: 16 Feb 2011 22:07:51,662 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::nDelSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@1144ba2
gauthd: 16 Feb 2011 22:07:51,662 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnDelSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@1144ba2
TRACE : gdelivery::connect to gauthd successfully.
GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@8de972
Protocol Decode Error:type=517749813,size=16259
err : gdelivery::disconnect from GAuth server. Reconnecting....

Any idea how to fix it =]

i will do a guide if i got it working :)

(if anyone got it working before me please post here or send me a pm )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wr - Chibi & Heroes of Three Kingdoms Server setup - RaGEZONE Forums
well this is the error i get when i start up HoTk been trying alot to fix it . i really dunno what to do... about chibi translation i have translated 45% of the game already but i need the main English HoTk to work ..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got all HoTK clients and patchs..

Do you know if the server files have some difference? HOTK and chibi, as it is same game, but is the HOTK files newer. older? or both same and support same client? as chinese and english official server files of hotk are the same

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chibi? I want Heroes Of Three Kingdoms Server file. Have you? Take it to me OK?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah hotk files are new its the same were pwe left it

HOTK files : 
Here are the new hotk files

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dude first get HoTk working on the client that we have then you can update lol the client got the last patch i think too lol..

The server is working just fine. i rather meant if u had the patch here from ragezone that was posted here ages ago.

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachmen...-chibi-heroes-three-kingdoms-server-error.jpg

Not sure what you mean by making HOTK work with the client we have.? The chinese or english client?
The server is meant for 2.3.1 client. the v1.80 HOTK english client is (1.4.1) way too old to ever work with these server files without patching. Downloading one english client i found to test if that works from a publisher that still has HOTK up. If it wont work, i will translate the Chibi client to english.

As for the server. nothing wrong in it.

ScreenHunter_13 May. 25 06.45 - Chibi & Heroes of Three Kingdoms Server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download the client it has the last patch of HOTK ... if you want to chat with me add me on skype : hotkphoenix

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any hotk good private server going on? I would love to play it again...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont really have them expect the client...sorry for late reply have you got anything workin?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back