Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chinese forum link for server files??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seen it before somewhere here the link for it, it contains mainly pan.baidu downloads? What im looking for is black domain or 黑域戰界 on it so please share the link here or in private so i can search for it! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are so many of them in china that it's hard to count.
168Gamer and IOPQ are the biggest MMO dev forums in china.
If by "Black District" you mean the Black Market. It exist but very completely hidden away and the requirements are ridiculously extremely.

To apply, according to my research, you need to be
* A Chinese Resident, Forgeiners are never allowed.
* Must have serious developer experience. High C++,SQL,ASM, Web development, is required
* You need to have at least 1 MMO game that you obtained that the general public does not have, and must not be bought (as in, you completely did the action to get the file)

If you meet those requirements, you'll be able to get in.
But where do you go to apply? I don't know. My research for private servers isn't that far ahead. It's hard when you don't know Chinese.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are so many of them in china that it's hard to count.
168Gamer and IOPQ are the biggest MMO dev forums in china.
If by "Black District" you mean the Black Market. It exist but very completely hidden away and the requirements are ridiculously extremely.

To apply, according to my research, you need to be
* A Chinese Resident, Forgeiners are never allowed.
* Must have serious developer experience. High C++,SQL,ASM, Web development, is required
* You need to have at least 1 MMO game that you obtained that the general public does not have, and must not be bought (as in, you completely did the action to get the file)

If you meet those requirements, you'll be able to get in.
But where do you go to apply? I don't know. My research for private servers isn't that far ahead. It's hard when you don't know Chinese.
TYSM <3 bro the forum that i was looking at before was IOPQ, here is the game i'm looking for and i cant seem to find it there.. have you maybe heard something about it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well like how the world works, all you need is $$ you know, a quicker way. Just make sure you get a wechat beforehand:dancemental:
If you really want it and have enough you know, I believe my pm is still working.

Upvote 0
Back