Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Club Penguin Private Server development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, I've been getting ready to put up this club penguin private server that I downloaded a couple of years ago, but I've gotten some problems. The source was originally designed to work with XAMPP and phpMyAdmin but I've sort of found a way around this problem, even tho there is one problem left.

I recently figured out how to add the database that I downloaded to MySQL, and it works perfectly. I also transfered all the necessary files that the game needs to the server. But the problem comes here:

I've got some .php and .xml files that I don't know what to do with. I know that I need all of the "running" on my server, but I just don't know how to "upload" them in and run them. Is there any way I can upload these files to MySQL? Or what do I do?

If you don't understand what I ment, don't hessitate to ask.

Thanks!

BTW, Anyone know about a program that let's me decompile .swf files and then compile them back to normal?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm curious on why you're interested in creating a club penguin private server,what is your motive for this.

Upvote 0
Back