Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We definitely need a private server for Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
people, this game has been out for 4 years. why isn't there any yet?

this is a great game with a great job system reminiscent of final fantasy tactics. if you haven't tried this game already, i suggest you do.

i'll kiss the feet of the one who makes a private server for this game :eek:tt1:

domo people, speak up! :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call it complicated. For the most part it's all just logic and requires a lot of time / patience.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server is closing. I would love to get my hands on a private server for me and my friends. DAMN im going to miss my characters.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How is the process coming along guys and gals? With the Dream of Mirror Online servers shutting down, this is something I will be following.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
with the shut down of the english server makes it more of a pain to reverse the protocol but with access to the korean version something more could be done. Be nice to see some update as to whats done. I wouldnt minding coding some stuff for people to mess around with.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would really love a private server of DoMo. I miss that game so much .-. it was the very first Online Game I played.
Give us any updates if you are planning to continue on the project >: I could try and get people to support and join the servers
~Doi~

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guy's I'm back at this. I found some free time, but I've lost most of my previous work to a hard drive failure. So I'll be starting over fresh.

This thread looks curious... Could save everyone a ton of time if this guy has the official server.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/made-private-server-domo-dream-892255/

My goal for now is just to get enough of the protocol reversed and server emulator built to be able to log in and walk around. As I begin to make some progress I'll put together a wiki or something to track progress and document everything.

-Mark (SeanCT)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
goodluck! i think a couple of people are willing to lend a hand. let us know through this thread :):

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has there been any progress on the server as of yet? I've been wanting to know even since I saw this thread.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has there been any progress on the server as of yet? I've been wanting to know even since I saw this thread.

Yes, some. Thing's are going slower than expected due to new time constraints (Just started school) but should be able to get back to this in another week or so. Also ran into a few problems switching to the TW client. But things are moving.

do you have that total source

I don't think anyone has the actual server source or binaries. The guy from the other thread probably just added a dummy server entry to the server list to troll people.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just want to show my support for this project and wish i could help, i have a lot of free time and light experience in coding but no idea about this stuff.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah I really wish I could help but I have zero clue as to how to do stuff like this... but I am so excited at the thought of a private server...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this thread still alive?? I hope so...TAT

Ah I really wish I could help but I have zero clue as to how to do stuff like this... but I am so excited at the thought of a private server...

same here....but I have some acquaintances who knows how to tinker with programs and stuff.
I really do wish to play this game again, it's been 4 years but I still can't forget it, and no other online games can satisfy me like DOMO did back then :( It gave me a new family, and they too have searched but can't find another "DOMO"

will gladly lend a hand even with 0 knowledge of programming >_<

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MarkT hi do u still have your tools for packet encryption?

i am working on making a DoMo server as well.

if u can share your packet Decryption tools i can give u a patched copy of DOMO.exe i have ripped out all of the protection and is ready for dll injection.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replied to PM...

@MarkT hi do u still have your tools for packet encryption?

i am working on making a DoMo server as well.

if u can share your packet Decryption tools i can give u a patched copy of DOMO.exe i have ripped out all of the protection and is ready for dll injection.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back