Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Blood and Jade Source Compile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone :) i need someone to help me compile Blood and Jade source, There is a ton of xlsx(excel) files, and i don't know what the heck to do with them, simply because... uhh i've never used excel >.> haha anyway i need someone to help me figure out how to compile this source, will open server soon full english with custom features(We'll save the surprises for later)

If you only ask me to publicly release my full source, not happening.
If your willing to help i'll send screenshots so you can see whats going on, Thanks.

QQ: 3464066610
or reply/send msg here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nevermind, i was so tired i didn't even see the GameCore.src folder full of .java files my bad lol

can close thread now :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For blood and jade the xlsx are basically the encrypted .res files
but they have other random crap in them and not sure what it is, trying to compile them with game source doesn't work, i am not sure what is wrong with them here is one of the xlsx, maybe you can tell me what i'm doing wrong?

xl4 - [Help]Blood and Jade Source Compile - RaGEZONE Forums xl3 - [Help]Blood and Jade Source Compile - RaGEZONE Forums xl1 - [Help]Blood and Jade Source Compile - RaGEZONE Forums xl2 - [Help]Blood and Jade Source Compile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back