Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Crossfire Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Crossfire] Need help

Hello guys i have a problem in my Server. In my server if i click buy it will pause and it does not redirect in "Purchase was successful Complete" Or it just pause there. But if i quit and login again the item i buy is now in my storage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] Crossfire Private Server

Hello guys i have a problem in my Server. In my server if i click buy it will pause and it does not redirect in "Purchase was successful Complete" Or it just pause there. But if i quit and login again the item i buy is now in my storage.

Hello, the packets of the game change every update then use the Ether Detect the client to discover the packets latest purchase

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am using Crossfire North America version 1175 can you help me what is the latest packet of Crossfire NA Version 1175

Hello, the packets of the game change every update then use the Ether Detect the client to discover the packets latest purchase
I am using Crossfire North America version 1175 can you help me what is the latest packet of Crossfire NA Version 1175

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can use any North American customer and use the ether detect packets to discover the game because they are the same!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i purchase it was successful but it wont move me in choose bag? in my log
[127.0.0.1]Bought [Weapon Name]
[127.0.0.1]Data :18..................................................

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Crossfire] Need help

The packets doesn't change every update. Btw they tends to add a lot of packets. The old python files should work with CF NA version 1176 maximum.
Go ingame and log packets with wireshark using ip filter : ip.addr == login server ip then get the game server ip and do the same filter as before ip.addr == game server ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i unpack the item.cft?
i arleady found the item.cft in the REZ archives
but i dont know the way for unpack the cft archives

Back