Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Fire ol server files - i need some download them from soke

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, after a long search of that game files i found them, but i cannot register on soke163 for download them, anyone have account on soke163 and send me the download links of the files?, here its the thread: .

Reaction score
here you are.i dl it,cost me 400 coin on soke forum,it is not more,i have many coin.

next is the origin file:
link: web pass:jiyo
rar open pass:
比较全的战火-soke163
=================
sorry i watch this just now, i have no time to upload to mega,if you have baidu yun(a cilent to dl and up for pan.baidu.com),
you may dl it more fast.btw you may must to use this tool,pan.baidu.com,some time it ask you for dl its client to dl files from there.
good day.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here you are.i dl it,cost me 400 coin on soke forum,it is not more,i have many coin.

next is the origin file:
link: web pass:jiyo
rar open pass:
比较全的战火-soke163
=================
sorry i watch this just now, i have no time to upload to mega,if you have baidu yun(a cilent to dl and up for pan.baidu.com),
you may dl it more fast.btw you may must to use this tool,pan.baidu.com,some time it ask you for dl its client to dl files from there.
good day.

Oh thanks, but i have a problem, i have no way to register on that website to download the files.

Upvote 0
Back