Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help:my little pony legend of equestria

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
compiled my own serverfiles(from original github) so i can play with my little cousin(shes 6) on multiplayer
using 2014 client and 0.6 serverfiles

the problem is that when i connect on multiplayer to the server the characters doesnt sync
i cant see her move,or she cant see me at all
if i force SYNC command in server it makes all work but only for 2 seconds or less
my config values are this ones

pingCheckInterval=3
syncInterval=10
pingTimeout=2500

its there a way to fix this?i ve seen other servers on multiplayer wt no problems at all
and all my other mmorpg servers work well with only 180-230 ms latency

give me a hand,she really wants to play this with me

edit:
DNC the client you posted is Fighting is magic, not legend of equestria ¬_¬,different games
you messed up there

the client im using its 2014 august one
can get it already patched at

or from my drive google link (same file with server+configs up,separately built cause i had to search for the patched dlls to aply to the client)

or repository with all different client versions UNPATCHED (i tried every one,the only one working is the august 2014 one with the patched dll files)
July 2013 release (Everfree Northwest 2013 release)

January 2014 release (Ohayocon 2014 release)

April 2014 release

August 2014 release

[h=4]August 2015 release[/h]https://mega.nz/#!EtgWUBhJ!QIs1PeQY9SaXhZGlMvclP_tviUkyw_3tNVSQ5Of4Ed4

Last edited:
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx

I've read what you wrote.
Your github link provided outlines many issues "not yet resolved / not going to be resolved" by that dev.
Which means I or someone else would have to tear apart the code to determine what is wrong and why.
This is why I was nitpicking your post.

Without "exact" details as to how you accomplished what you have... Or "exact" details so those results can be "duplicated"... it makes it pretty difficult to just shoot in the dark at a response.

I'll look, but don't hold your breath. There seems to be a lot of incomplete pieces of this code, not to mention broken assets, etc.

Here are a few of the biggest issues that I feel make this an unfortunate waste of time bro.
Directly from your github link and the devs that worked on the files, but no longer do so.
Last efforts by devs were done 7-9 months ago.

Added only "<---- Is this not important?" to this next quote.
The private server is still in beta, expect bugs. Patches and pull requests are welcome.
Some important features are still lacking at the moment :

Almost no monsters, and none of them can fight. <---- Is this not important?
Not as many quests as the official servers.
No 'natural' items to collect (flowers, gems, ...)

The following commands are for debugging only. You really don't need them, and most of the time you don't want to use them.

sync : Syncs the position of all the clients now. Doesn't need setPeer to work.

Notes (as of Babscon 2014 RC2):

Appaloosa is unfinished and the most of buildings has no textures
Cottage has no textures nor visible sky box, and the warp points aren't working properly. Walking outside of window will cause you to fall into void
Tartarus was excluded from the game build. Accessing it will cause game to display loading screen indefinitely. The only way to get out is to delete your character entirely
PM-Lvl1 is the Pony Muncher game (Pac-Man clone) with unfinished functionality. You cannot escape it by normal means
If you land in the void after loading a scene, try "/stuck" in the chat

I love helping people, but within reasonable amount of efforts on my part.

Upvote 0
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nono forget about fight and stuff,the issue is that both clients dont syncronice ,for example in 1 is night in the other is day
we dont see when we move ,or not even the possition

to settup the server i used my no ip duc as external adress in data /server.cfg(as always)in both clients and port fowarded 1034 nd 1039

also i ve tried hamachi(with bad results)

then start server and make both client connect with login,since server has automated account creation
when both login we (sometimes) can see each other ,but unless i use sync theres a HUGE delay between me noticing that she moves(the server client connection stablish the map poss in x-y-z but not client to client,at least not automatically)
i ve saw many priv servers up for public ,i dont know what im doing wrong since them use same code

either is my config,or my connection

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only way to get out is to delete your character entirely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx

Bro...
First issue:

Second issue:

Second issue is tied to this issue:

Please read the Known issues.
The dev never fixed it and I'm not recoding his work.
Sorry

You may need to go to this commit and test building with it to remove #16 the 3rd url in this post.

Commit date: Feb 8, 2014

Also take a look at this thread post. It is on an outside forum.

Good luck

Upvote 0
Back