Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help]monster hunter frontier private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there guys!

Is this really working? I haven't tried it yet, just DL-ing the server files, but I have MHFkr Installer and (I guess) the latest version of it already installed. Yes, they are really old and not MHFtw files, but I still have them somewhere (just for these occassions).

Where can I post them to help you with this project? Also note that I don't have Skype.

And before I post this, I'll let you know that I can't DL the server files... It says that there's an error...

EDIT:
I have successfully DL-ed the server files, but I don't know how to use them. I found my old MHFkr files, one installer (v110209), and the installed game files. I guess they aren't up-to-date as I thought, most of them are really old (2011-02-09 or maybe older), so I don't know if they'll do the trick or not, but they should guide you guys along the right track.
Will upload them as soon as I can, and post some links here.

EDIT #2:
Okay, I just Googled up LaLore (the emulator program), and it's for a game called La Tale. So this is not an MHFO emulator at all... my hopes are being crushed right now
But I'm still uploading the files of MHFkr, hoping someone will take a look at them

EDIT #3:
I wrote these at another forum, where people don't look and such, and thought if I share them with you it'll help.

Quote:

-> The original files

-> The unpacked files (with the original ones I guess)

My friend (who I can no longer contact) said this about the client:

"Man-in-the-middle (Proxy), or a Client Hook (bad for this project unless you're using "unpacked" files, which is going to fail GameGuard, so you're better off trying to proxy this i think)

Packed Files:
gameguard.des: UPX 0.89.6 - 1.02 / 1.05 - 2.90 -> Markus & Laszlo [Overlay]
mhf.exe: ASProtect 1.23 RC4 - 1.3.08.24 -> Alexey Solodovnikov
mhfo.dll: ASProtect SKE 2.1x (dll) -> Alexey Solodovnikov
mhl.dll: ASProtect SKE 2.1x (dll) -> Alexey Solodovnikov

Z:\HanPurple\Capcom\Monster Hunter Frontier Online
woops
CRC32 [poly] :: 00025E39 :: 00426A39
CryptCreateHash [Import] :: 00031E1C :: 0043301C
CryptDecrypt [Import] :: 00031E20 :: 00433020
CryptDeriveKey [Import] :: 00031E24 :: 00433024
CryptEncrypt [Import] :: 00031E44 :: 00433044
CryptHashData [Import] :: 00031E18 :: 00433018
SEED :: 00039964 :: 0043B964

i think its better explained by saying this client looks pretty layered (dlls used to do stuff as opposed to everything in the exe)

btw, another thing u wanna look into... u wanna use a "Dummy" to replace the one exe and grab the arguments passed to it by the web launcher
it passes it a long string of arguments (probably a session id or a user+password)
(23:25) Barry: but its not simple plaintext; its like Base64 + encrypted or some poop
probably Base64 Table/replaced"

He said all this, and I don't know how important this is.

AGAIN, ALSO...

You need to have an account. You log into the website, there you launch the game. The website launches a launcher-thingie, where you press play (I think it checks if you have the game installed or not, and downloads it for you, else you press play). Then GameGuard stuff pops up, loading yet another loader, where you can select your character (you can select it on the website too, but I think it's not working well), set options and stuff, update the game, and then launch it. It will load data and FINALLY you get into the game (where you can set options, get into hubs, servers, whatnot)

-> Here are the files

These are all in the normal folder where you install the game. Also the folder structure is intact, and there was a "dat" folder containing textures, models and such.

EDIT #4 (hoping to be the last):
As I promised, I've uploaded the files which you can download from here:
-> This is the installer for the game (MHF_Setup_Full_v110209.rar, 894 MB)
-> This is the game already installed (without launchers and stuff,MHFkr-Installed.rar, 783 MB)

I hope it'll help you guys out in some way, and if this really isn't an MHFO Server Emulator, then you guys should write one, if you can do it with the information and files provided by me (these are all some researches that I did in 2-3 years)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone can lend a hand with this?
I believe I have the server files but I would appreciate if somebody can tell me how to compile them, OR compile them and re-upload them.

Best of Luck

Upvote 0
Back