Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Help] Mu Mobile : Add money in table : t_money of Database: Mu_Game_1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ! Help me :

I not use the command of GM .

I want add money in table : t_money of Database: Mu_Game_1

quochuy2409 - [Help] Mu Mobile :  Add money in table : t_money of Database: Mu_Game_1 - RaGEZONE Forums

After fixing money, no diamonds were found. Although the game has been exited and re-entered without diamonds?
I Close Server and replay Server then there are diamonds.
How do I turn off the server without fixing the diamond money? Where do I have to fix it?

v
ersion 1.4.3 mu mobile .

Reaction score
Hello ! Help me :

I not use the command of GM .

I want add money in table : t_money of Database: Mu_Game_1

quochuy2409 - [Help] Mu Mobile :  Add money in table : t_money of Database: Mu_Game_1 - RaGEZONE Forums

After fixing money, no diamonds were found. Although the game has been exited and re-entered without diamonds?
I Close Server and replay Server then there are diamonds.
How do I turn off the server without fixing the diamond money? Where do I have to fix it?

v
ersion 1.4.3 mu mobile .
Hint: You need to add it on t_tempmoney then the gameserver will add it automatically on t_money

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Note this is version 1.4 so it not auto update database in mu_game_1
you can edit vales in a table config for it works autoupdate

Upvote 0
Back