• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(Help)Rusty Hearts Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys im trying to patch the client(the V3 version) because i see no image in some items("empty" with a triangle) i have the rustyheartArchiver, but this program generates a simple file with all the archives inside, and in my search see some people put the mip files in "somewhere" and the Mpatcher update games with this files!

if i use the V5 files with the V3 exe i have all the items with the right image, but can play because i cant pass some levels, there is a way to modificate the server to "work" like a V5 server?

PD: if can help me, i have a problem with the server, when i login the client throw me a Invalid username or password message(is a error in the databases or in the option folder?), but the login was fine, and i can connect and play!

thanks for all and sorry for the troubles!!

Back