Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Help)Rusty Hearts Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys im trying to patch the client(the V3 version) because i see no image in some items("empty" with a triangle) i have the rustyheartArchiver, but this program generates a simple file with all the archives inside, and in my search see some people put the mip files in "somewhere" and the Mpatcher update games with this files!

if i use the V5 files with the V3 exe i have all the items with the right image, but can play because i cant pass some levels, there is a way to modificate the server to "work" like a V5 server?

PD: if can help me, i have a problem with the server, when i login the client throw me a Invalid username or password message(is a error in the databases or in the option folder?), but the login was fine, and i can connect and play!

thanks for all and sorry for the troubles!!

Back