Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with these server files html5 Connect Facebook please .. !! settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good friends developers wanted to ask the following support as well I edit these files Dragonbound Files Server hope ANSWERS and mini guide thanks if can leave migos photos much better thanks again ragezone .. !!

Link originl Post:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/webgame-dragonbound-source-fixes-1012798/

Archives Files

Comprimed

Include file key

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have something for you.
ratajujo - Help with these server files html5 Connect Facebook please .. !! settings - RaGEZONE Forums

To create Facebook app. => Google.com

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello someones want to help.

1. my game server is not fully running because, i think because of the screenshot (1) if you see the attached file at the top, my ws:// or my local ip is set 192.168.15.7, then when i RUN the visual studio there is an error "no such host name", maybe because of the host at the button became 19.168.15.7192.168.1.5, I dont know where the 192.168.1.5 came from, I tried to locate using Actual & Replace tool but there is no 192.168.1.5 found..
2. when you see the screenshot (2), the problem is maybe becuase of the screenshot (1)?

PLEASE HELP ME MASTERS OF RAGEZONE. THANK YOU GOD BLESS

Upvote 0
Back