Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Xhosts Anti DDOS gaming Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello ragezoner im so sorry for my post. Please do transfer my post to the right section.

Im a ragezoner for like 8 years already rofl. However i lost my account and ive recovered this account.

Any way my problem is this.

i just recently rented a gaming vps on xhosts.uk my first time lol but ive tried hosting a private server on cafe's and on my computer. But i decided to rent for it to be 24/7.

I was having trouble to access my VPS and after 1 hour i was able to access it through Remote Access LOL -.-

now im going to download server files on my MU private server because im planning to make 1 i already have the information of my private server but it seems that i cant connect to the internet. I know it has internet but i believe its blocked or something because i can remotely access it.

It just say NETWORK 9 then LIMITED.

can someone help me please ?.. thank you.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Why you dont ask xhosts support? Also Im sure by default the firewall is blocking the port 80.

Upvote 0
Back