Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes of Three Kingdoms 1.4.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys .. if i didn't post in the right section please move it
i have a problem with the server files ...
i have the server on CentOS 6.0 and this is the 32 bit Edition (idk if that matter but my cpu is 64bit).... using vmware so my problem is when i start the server ( cd /root/start > ./start ) i get the following error :

err: glinkd: Connect to delivery failed.

some people say the problem might pe ports .. but the thing is : I DO NOT KNOW how to OPEN the ports ( also have wireless ) and or w/e is causing this error

i realy realy like this game and out there is no any private server .. i would like to play this is my fav game ever and also maibe some friends might join too if you guys can help me

so please is there any KIND person that can explain me how to get this solved ... PLEASE

i can skype / fb / private messages .. anything

PLEASE HELP ME ! :*: !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED gm tool ... big problem for me .. idk what does it say

IP virtual machines: 192 168 200 100
Log RedHatLinux: root pass tuan565
MySQL: root pass 123456
Boot server: ./start
Off server: ./stop

and how to start MySQL ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello again .. sorry for the long time no answer was bussy with work these days .. DNC .. i have gone in control panel and set ip to 192.168.200.1 ... mounted the image in vmware player .. edit network select vmnet8 nat .. then power it up ... when i do : ifconfig i get 127.0.0.1 ... and when i ping 192.168.200.1 / 100 i also get : connect : Network is unreachable ... any tips ?

Upvote 0
Back