Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes of Three Kingdoms mysql help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys .. few days ago i did set up a Hotk server / using server files on a centos 6

i did set up server correctly and everything works fine also when i start it no errors on console
i also start up the client and server shows up / console trace the login like : user 111 pass 111 just to test but cannot connect cause no account

my problem is with attaching / restoring sql !

i installed llamp / configure it
added a www page / edit the config.php file
then when i go to log in and make a new Db . called ( pw ) > import it seems it import with no problems
but the problem is when i go to the website and make account it gives me error : warning : mysql_connect host 'root' is not allowed to connect to this mysql server in /opt/lampp/htdocs/register.php on line 18 fullhouse - php
also i get that error on all lines / add cash / add gm / status / change pass

also when i try to connect with navicat to
conn name : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ( ip )
host name / ip : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ( ip )
port : 3306
user : root
pass : xxx
i get the next error : 2003 - can't connect to mysql server on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (10060)

i did open port 3306 / 22 in firewall

also installed mysql with yum install mysql-server

please tell me what to do / also if anyone wants to add a vid tutorial is welcome :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Back