Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it Possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to emulate a old game client? example would be a game with current version out is 2.17 and you want to emulate ver 1.15. Is it possible?

Is it also possible to emulate a game that has been shutdown? if so do you need the game server to be up the whole time while your making the emulator or do you only need it for the login,char,and world phase?

thanks and sorry for the noob questions.

p.s there is no released server files or emulators for the game i am thinking of.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
By emulating an old game client, I'm assumed you want to make it into a server emulator. It needs ton of work and you will need pro teams to do that. If that servers still alive you can try to sniff pockets data and form an emulator.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lets say even if i got it working is it possible to add custom content to a emulator? and for you advanced people how long does it take you guys to complete a project so i know your time * 20 would be my time haha

Upvote 0
Back