Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is this possible to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to find a Face Of Mankind private server since the game is dead like soldier front, GunZ ETC but I want to host a face of mankind server. Is it possible to do anyone want to help me with this project to get it going since the company doesn't want to deal with it anymore.

Staff member
Reaction score
It can be possible if you have all the files which are not broken or even contains missing bits also the second thing to take in account does they're game having licensing and did they confirm they're okay with another server to be opened for this game and the final thing to bring up is that some people might want to help you out depending on if you can expand on this info if you have files ect..?

If not then I would probably say go looking around for some if you cannot find any files hanging around then I can possibly say it's not possible unless there is something to work off for example a server source & Client Source or just a server source and a plain Emulator.
Also curious what the tag is? [Face Of Mankind] instead of Is this possible to do? Considering it's about that game in general.
If this is not the answer you are looking for please let me know!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It can be possible if you have all the files which are not broken or even contains missing bits also the second thing to take in account does they're game having licensing and did they confirm they're okay with another server to be opened for this game and the final thing to bring up is that some people might want to help you out depending on if you can expand on this info if you have files ect..?

If not then I would probably say go looking around for some if you cannot find any files hanging around then I can possibly say it's not possible unless there is something to work off for example a server source & Client Source or just a server source and a plain Emulator.
Also curious what the tag is? [Face Of Mankind] instead of Is this possible to do? Considering it's about that game in general.
If this is not the answer you are looking for please let me know!

I have sent you a PM.

Upvote 0
Back