Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lost Ark Emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, i have plans to start to develop a emulator for this game, i liked it so much, but i think its gonna be delayed about 2 years until it come to ocident.

I got some experience with hack reversing, and a little with network. At moment i'm finishing to generate an sdk for the game.

The game its build on unreal engine 3. Has xincode as anti-cheat.

video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you provide a direct link to download the latest game client? And network dumps would also be useful.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
So, i have plans to start to develop a emulator for this game, i liked it so much, but i think its gonna be delayed about 2 years until it come to ocident.

I got some experience with hack reversing, and a little with network. At moment i'm finishing to generate an sdk for the game.

video

if you have a foundation then i'm ready to join

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
video

(made account just to post support)
This game looks amazing. Seeing how you either need to be KR or need to buy a way to play the game I was looking into how to play this game single player or offline.

Sadly it seems that you'll have to reverse engineer in order to get the data from the company's server...?

I know nothing about this and thinking that this game may not come to the west in years sounds crazy because I think of games being global not segmented by region.

One thing to think about though, is how this game plays out late game (no idea) and if a K-SSN or phone is required to verify an account for a Korean account outside Korea later in development.

Do you know how long it could take to make the emulator?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here de last client

lucastx - Lost Ark Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOSTARK OBT Client :

I live in South Korea. I hope you can help the client.

Upvote 0
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@lucastx Nice to see you again, and that you're giving this a go :). My first thought today was, "Wonder who will jump on this in RZ?"

@ponder Emulators usually take a pretty long amount of time but it depends on how many people work on it, how good they are at what they do, and how complicated the game is to work through. Some emulators are completed in two years and are largely functional but still experience issues, which is pretty common. Others like SWGEMU has been in development for 6+ years I think, and it is still being worked on.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just register also to help in dev man. I do not know anything about RE, but i'm a coder and i can learn very fast so if you need developers feel free to pm me. This game is awesome!!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dumping packets are not that hard on Lost Ark itself, like i said on first post, the game its build on unreal engine, that its open source, so you can check how the network work, almost the same for every unreal game.

The harder part is developing a server itself.. meaning not harder, if you has a great foundation on network gaming.

One great example of server that was developed fast and its great this days is black desert from gamez and crimson server.
And probaly many going to join the project, cuz the game got popular and its great

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Dumping packets are not that hard on Lost Ark itself, like i said on first post, the game its build on unreal engine, that its open source, so you can check how the network work, almost the same for every unreal game.

The harder part is developing a server itself.. meaning not harder, if you has a great foundation on network gaming.

One great example of server that was developed fast and its great this days is black desert from gamez and crimson server.
And probaly many going to join the project, cuz the game got popular and its great

I would like to join the project if you are working on it

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi every one...
i lost my password to my old account on this forum and i sent a lot of FORGET MY PASSWORD but no body responded i think the owner was died !!!
anyhow..

I have posted old thread about this game since 2014 you can see my old thread at link bellow

http://forum.ragezone.com/f861/request-lost-ark-mmorpg-1037540/

so i already search about this game to try it and i follow it by it's Discord chat and it's info page

info page

Discord chat

and i follow this guy playing online guide from Russian .. he live in Korea

BUT I CANT DOWNLOAD THE GAME CUZ NEED PROXY THAT CAN DEAL WITH KOREA IP ADDRESS AND NEED ACCOUNT PLAYER FOR PLAY THE GAME ONLINE.. Ducking game rules!!!

thanks for guys who posted download files and hope to give me free account to try the game :)

Now related to the subject of this thread (lucastx)
it's good idea for plans to start to develop a emulator for this game BUT i have many questions i hope to get clear answer

1- As the game built on Unreal 3 .. do plan to use same engine or develop new one from ZERO?
2- if from zero .. how long time needs.. ?
3- if by engine .. how that can be?
4- What about resources of the games (mesh, texture, sound, music, sheders, others) can you collected or will be created?
5- is there any road map for this project?
6- finally .. the members (developers)

thanks
and hope to get good answer :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi every one...
I lost my password to my old account on this forum and i sent a lot of forget my password but no body responded i think the owner was died !!!
Anyhow..

I have posted old thread about this game since 2014 you can see my old thread at link bellow

http://forum.ragezone.com/f861/request-lost-ark-mmorpg-1037540/

so i already search about this game to try it and i follow it by it's discord chat and it's info page

info page

discord chat

and i follow this guy playing online guide from russian .. He live in korea

but i cant download the game cuz need proxy that can deal with korea ip address and need account player for play the game online.. Ducking game rules!!!

Thanks for guys who posted download files and hope to give me free account to try the game :)

now related to the subject of this thread (lucastx)
it's good idea for plans to start to develop a emulator for this game but i have many questions i hope to get clear answer

1- as the game built on unreal 3 .. Do plan to use same engine or develop new one from zero?
2- if from zero .. How long time needs.. ?
3- if by engine .. How that can be?
4- what about resources of the games (mesh, texture, sound, music, sheders, others) can you collected or will be created?
6- finally .. The members (developers)

thanks

finally i got my forget account
no answering to my questions!!!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1- As the game built on Unreal 3 .. do plan to use same engine or develop new one from ZERO?
2- if from zero .. how long time needs.. ?
3- if by engine .. how that can be?
4- What about resources of the games (mesh, texture, sound, music, sheders, others) can you collected or will be created?
6- finally .. the members (developers)

thanks

Well,why you think anyone need to answer to you?

1)No one will not make a new client,dont be idiot.
2)No one will do it.
3)Look at 1 and 2
4)Same as before
5)...
6)They just dont ever started. Anyway no one need you at this.Development take alot of time,so this wont be fast.

P.S
Bla bla bla,just get buy account for obt and dont talk about poop. Its possible to get them for 5$ so this is not too high price for get look at.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, someone else is engaged in the development of the emulator?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to know this too. Hoping that a this game eventually gets some love. The RU and KR version is already on Season 2, and Beta just released for NA/EU and will soon release in March 2022

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm downloading the LAO from steam as I'm typing it here. I've played a little bit on RU servers due to the fact I quited because those free VPN can't offers for long periods of time. Hope somedays LAO server files will leaks and we all can host our own server and play around with it or with friends and families.

Upvote 0
Back